The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Bruins trade Jack Studnicka to Canucks for Michael DiPietro, Jonathan Myrenberg

8 hours ago, Muttley said:

You nailed nothing. You failed. It's not your place or pay grade to evaluate anything I say. If I'm not sold on this Studnicka acquisition and that it

cost DiPietro and an interesting prospect in Jonathan Myrenberg, I'll voice it. Doesn't mean I'm going to wish for Stunicka to flop here. 

Run along now.

I stand by what I've said. Just because you feel the need to pretend otherwise doesn't change that.

If you're not sold on Studnicka being here, then maybe make your argument about that. I asked you for proof about you having any care at all about Myrenburg, a 5th round pick who's clearly years out of even playing, before this trade, and all you did was respond with a donkey. Literally, just a donkey. And I know what you implied with your donkey, but the part you quoted was definately trying to avoid what I said... because you know I'm right.

If you want to voice your concerns, why not just say you're concerned? Why does it have to be about expecting a player to flop? Why can't it instead be about hoping Studnicka turns it around but you have concerns rather than this expectation of him flopping? Why pretend to know about Myrenburg when you clearly don't? Playing make believe doesn't make you smarter, it does the opposite. It's fine if you have concerns, but if you take things one step further and just straight up expect the trade to falter before anything has happened... you just end up looking the opposite of smart.

Also, you need to keep in mind DiPietro requested a trade. He wanted out. So sure, voice your opinion, but don't pretend to be a know-it-all. That's where you've failed.

Edited by The Lock
  • RoughGame 1