All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Sutter , Baertshi and Subban for Galchenyuk and Juulsen The Habs need help now and Sutter is probably better than anyone they have at center at the moment
  3. If you listened to their music then you would know why people like them. In the late 80s and 90s they were as hip as they come. Where I worked it was all uni students and we worked in the outdoors. In camp we listened to the Doors, Zeppelin, The Red Hots, and the Hip. That is the company they kept. In that period they represented Canadian youth culture better than any band in Canada or outside. Lyrics wise Gord is up there with Neil Young and Cohen.
  4. Certainly tastes like it.
  5. Pizza Annex is too close to Pizza Anus for me.
  6. I do like the guy, but man has he been disappointing so far. His first year was something to behold.
  7. I do admire that you'll take shots at Ben Hutton with me while rocking a Ben Hutton signature though.
  8. I wonder what the rest of the locker room is going to think of this kid when he comes back...
  9. "Pizza, fresh from the Hutton."
  10. "Hutton's Pizzas" doesn't have that ring to it though, I absolutely wouldn't eat there. I would expect it to be as gross as Pizza Annex in Portland.
  11. Hutton appears to have taken that mantle.
  12. 6-1 record (3 wins in OT) https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/video/karlssons-game-winning-ot-goal/t-282798380/c-53762003
  13. I always thought that people who got angry at Ferraro for comparing Jake to Hansen were drastically underselling how valuable that type of player can be in your top six. Sure, it might not have been what you'd ideally want in the top ten of a draft, but it's the type of player that helps you win games.
  14. Virt appears to be the tonic the Sedins needed.
  15. I wish Sbisa was here to deliver some genuinely delicious pizzas to Little Caesars
  16. The way Danny scored he might be ready to add another. Guddy comes back and if Hutty can stop the GA's we should be ok. Granny might add another too.
  17. Today
  18. Looking to make a deal or 2. Have a 1st rd pick in 2019 I am willing to dangle. Don't want injuries to slow me down. Ryan now down for a month. Parise still hasn't debuted. Players such as Parise, Raanta, J.Johnson, Holden, Clendening, and maybe some others are all available out of Van. Let me know!
  19. One of the slower teams, I think the Sedins will do well against them.
  20. Actually, Hansen is a much better skater than Dorsett, he's got a better shot and he hits harder. Other than that, Dorsett is exactly like Hansen.
  21. I always felt like he had the tools to be an elite forechecker. He doesn't have the size of Ritchie, who can bully his way around, and he doesn't have the skill of Ehlers, who is a consistent offensive threat. What he does have a bit of size and is a very good skater. The makings of possibly a better version of Hansen. That's the type of player you want to compliment your top offensive stars. Hopefully, if he keeps up his play he can gain confidence offensively and start producing some goals. It isn't Nylander or Ehlers but it is better than nothing.
  22. Go Bums! Go Dodgers! (Too bad a Yankees/Dodgers World Series is always great.)
  23. Huh, you're right. I guess I missed the initial return, and didn't even notice his assist in his 3rd game. An ever bigger loss of points
  1. Load more activity