The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

You're ridiculous if you think they'd be better off without Moss. A big receiver who can get space downfield? I can't think of a better target for Favre.

No wonder he wants him after watching Moss torch the Packers for years.

I think with Moss it's more about winning. Problems happen when he gets frustrated or complacent. He's good to go for atleast a year and if he's part of a winning scenario he could be good for longer. I don't think Bilichek will have any problem setting the record straight or shipping him off for next to nothing if it comes to that.

If he had gone to Green Bay the honeymoon period would have lasted atleast as long as Favre was around imo.

Moss is nothing like Terrel Owens.

Moss is better then Terrell Owens, his ability is amazing and will once again be the #1 receiver in the NFL, i'm a huge Moss fan and if you think Moss is crap then you dont know what ur talkin about, he is amazing when he isn't hurt and tries

Pats are winning the Super Bowl quote me on it

owens is by far better than moss

and a tiny bit classier. I mean after his pretend moon at lambeau I lost all respect for him not that I had much for him before

anyways

what the packer need is good red zone target. I can think of anyone that would fit though

owens is by far better than moss

and a tiny bit classier. I mean after his pretend moon at lambeau I lost all respect for him not that I had much for him before

anyways

what the packer need is good red zone target. I can think of anyone that would fit though

lmao, me , bandwagoner HAHAHA

wow .. we went over this last year .. im not gonna start this again .. no point in wasting time on you.

and you don't need to post until canucks playoffs? GOOD

please LEAVE until next spring

We went through it last year and you got your stories mixed up. First you became a Pats fan during the Bledsoe era and then you said you were born one and then you said you became one after the first SB.

Which story do you stick with now??? I post when I feel like it. You should keep Brady as your role model instead of trying to be like Moss and stealing from a corner store(yes I saw the post in the other thread).

wow, your a big boy now

bashing my team?

eagles fan right?

uhhh MCNABB, done week 1 buddy.

id take pennington over mcnabb anyday

eagles arent going anywhere this season

i was once pissed stallworth left, now im happy

say bye to yur season eagles

Archived