The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

I don't know about the fans at a Seahawks game but I was lucky enough to catch a Colts-Rams game a couple years ago in Indy. I must admit, it was louder than any Canucks game I've ever been to. Everyone was piss drunk in the stands and all the locals were giving it to the group of Rams fans a couple rows in front of us. At the same time, everyone was just having a good time and it wasn't nearly as rowdy as a BC Lions game.

I'll point out that I have never been wrong predicting sports.

Never.

Never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never.

My track record is 100%.

For example, this year, I predicted Ottawa would play the Ducks in the Stanley Cup and Milan would beat Liverpool in the CL.

Bet your house on it.

• 4 weeks later...

MAJORR BUMPPP

anyways, I was reading tons of Patriots articles in the online boston globe,patriots website,espn ..etc.

Moss really has changed his attitude so far. In one of the articles, one of the reporters asked "how big of an

impact will you make on this offense" and his answer was "why is everything focused on me. Donte, Wes Weslker,Washington and the guys from last year are all going to chip in, this team isn't revolved around me, I'm just here to do my share, and im feeling very enthusiastic and charged for this season"

=/ wow

can't wait for the NFL season to start!!

See how Bush, Young, Colston and other astonishing rookies do in their second years.

See how Jamarcus does in Oakland and if Mike Williams and the new coach have a big impact on the team.

See how Peytons defense holds him in games in the playoffs after a lot of key components of the D are gone.

See how Moss and Stallworth do as deep threats, and Welker in the slot

.....this is the most excited i've been for the season

The NFC West title any takers go thru Seattle. The Seahawks will be better this year, simply because they are healthier and can practice together. Nevermind the fact often injured and never practicing D-Drop makes his way down the I-5 the 49ers will be at best a wild card team but 6-10 or 7-9 seems right.

NFC West is going to be crazy wide open. I think 2 teams from the division will go to the playoffs though. The NFC as a whole is so weak it seems like one of the better divisions there.

I honestly can't make up my mind as to who wins that division. My gut says Seattle bounces back from last season. They solved some of their secondary issues, and with a healthy Alexander and Hassleback......

But Arizona and San Fran both improved a lot in the offseason

And the Rams improved as well.

Total dogfight division. I'm betting every team is hovering around 7-9 to 9-7 by the end of the season.

The NFC West title any takers go thru Seattle. The Seahawks will be better this year, simply because they are healthier and can practice together. Nevermind the fact often injured and never practicing D-Drop makes his way down the I-5 the 49ers will be at best a wild card team but 6-10 or 7-9 seems right.

Archived