The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

All us bandwagoners huh? Guess we can't just be a fan of a team who hasn't won a championship since 04? You're hilarious. Paying players to injure others to a severity that may effect them after their playing days are over is a lot worse than stealing some hand signals. And they consistently cheated to win? That's funny at how much you exaggerate . Why don't you ask Kurt Warner if he'd rather have post concussion symptoms after he's done playing football or if he would rather the Pats knew a couple of his plays? Again, you're funny. Now run along and pound your chest and shake your fist where someone views stealing hand signals as equal to causing bodily harm and serious injuries to an innocent person.

Stealing signals and filming practices like the patriots* did, gives way more competitive edge then bounties..

FTR, I fully agree with the suspensions and think its complete bull that occurred.. But as far as an advantage to winning, the patriots* case was much worse..

GO BILLS!

Exactly, nothing to feel sorry for a team that made the playoffs like what? 10 times in 11 years and has a superbowl..

I havent sniffed the postseason in 12 years, if anybody is gonna feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for bills fans lol

True Mark anderson on the other side will be nice too.. I think a player like Mario instantly makes everybody behind him better (LB's, DB's) If merriman can even be at 75% of his old self we will have a great pass rushing rotation.. That D-line as a whole on paper is downright scary.. Mario-Kyle williams-marcell dareus-Mark anderson/shawne merriman.. Now hopefully they can come out and perfom..

Mainly what killed us last year was injuries, freddy j was leading the league in rushing yards and all purpose yards when he broke his ankle.. It was said fitz broke his ribs week 8 (around the time we fell apart) and played the rest of the year.. Lost some interior lineman.. I think if we stay healthy we could make a push for a wildcard spot, as i think the division is still the patriots* to lose..

What we really need is a WR opposite of SJ13, a deep threat.. I hope if Michael floyd is there at 10 that the bills draft him, but it's looking more and more like we will go o-line.. Also a SAM backer would be nice (i.e. courtney upshaw) We could use a CB too, dre kirkpatrick comes to mind, but we'll see.. Cant wait for the draft!!

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/03/25/ochocinco-reworks-contract-with-patriots/?module=HP11_headline_stack

Ochocinco was a flop with us, but glad to have him for the upcoming year *only cause* he reworked his contract - from $3mill a season, he changed it so he gets $1 freeing up room, and if he catches fire, this may just be a steal of a contract B)

Archived