The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dexter

JCiarniello

I like the current angle with Julia Stiles (I didn't even recognize it was her until she cleaned up and met Dexter at the cafe). It'll be interesting to see how that plays out, and whether Dexter will get romantically involved with her (although...maybe I'm wrong..it seems like the show is angling him towards the nanny).

Fantastic show....

I can't stad the Bautista/La Guerta romance. NO CHEMISTRY and I don't believe it for a second.

Stiles? Meh. She's too recognizable and not good enough of an actor for me to see Lumen as anything other than Julia Stiles. Lithgow last year was fantastic and easily the best villain so far.

• 3 weeks later...

This season seems to me slow and less exciting than the previous..i mean the whole aspect of having a partner for dexter was already explored with miguel...i am however interested in quinn's informant and what he will do with the info he got....so pumped for next week

I agree, but this is a little different. It's more like a mix of Miguel and Rita in that he has a partner and is "grooming" in a way, but he is also helping Lumen, making her whole again, much like he did with Rita.

This season, is slower, for sure, but it'd be a tough thing to top last season and things are still be set up in the storyline. I've enjoyed it, but, I agree, there needs to be a little more action in upcoming episodes.

I really wondered if they could have that great of a season this year after last season with Trinity (possibly the best season of TV in any genre in years).

But this year has held its own quite well.

I remember after the year with Jimmy Smits thinking "this show is going downhill fast" & was not too excited for the next season at the time, but wow, have they ever been able to put together some great storylines since.

If only they could cut down on the Quinn/Deb & Laguerta/Angel crap. I havent met a single person who cares about either of these couples.

I really wondered if they could have that great of a season this year after last season with Trinity (possibly the best season of TV in any genre in years).

But this year has held its own quite well.

I remember after the year with Jimmy Smits thinking "this show is going downhill fast" & was not too excited for the next season at the time, but wow, have they ever been able to put together some great storylines since.

If only they could cut down on the Quinn/Deb & Laguerta/Angel crap. I havent met a single person who cares about either of these couples.

Archived