The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The HEAVY METAL Thread

canucklehead666

What Genre of Metal do you listen to?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah I'm in the NSA. Play a lot on ISC and pogo now. Everyone knows me at tournaments by what I wear and the music I have on my headphones. ;)

When I used to play. I played on ISC for a long time and the now Defunct Playsite.com and Games.com. At my height I played 3200 games in a 12 month period. LOL

You don't play anymore? Man I'd love to engage in some cruciverbalist warfare with you :)

I had to break my addiction. I was a 1600 steady rating player on ISC back before my handle got deleted with a high rating of 1731. 7-9 minute games trying to put annagrammers out to pasture

I had to break my addiction. I was a 1600 steady rating player on ISC back before my handle got deleted with a high rating of 1731. 7-9 minute games trying to put annagrammers out to pasture

Nice my high was 1822 just two years ago actually and I maintain a steady mid 1600 rating on ISC myself. I usually play Double and 25-45 minute games.....but I usually play a lot faster than I should. Do you do tourneys?

Nice my high was 1822 just two years ago actually and I maintain a steady mid 1600 rating on ISC myself. I usually play Double and 25-45 minute games.....but I usually play a lot faster than I should. Do you do tourneys?

No I didn't. I should have. I just hate the idea of waiting to play games and I hate waiting for people to make moves. It drives me nuts.

No I didn't. I should have. I just hate the idea of waiting to play games and I hate waiting for people to make moves. It drives me nuts.

LOL you should see some of the mouth breathers I play in live tournaments......they will take 6 or 7 minutes off their tournament clock trying to decide on a play.....and then will decide to exchange. I'm like...WTF?

LOL you should see some of the mouth breathers I play in live tournaments......they will take 6 or 7 minutes off their tournament clock trying to decide on a play.....and then will decide to exchange. I'm like...WTF?

Yeah that would drive me nuts since it would be their turn again as soon as they finished the exchange.

Ok time to make a scrabble thread. So we can put this one back on track.

old school thrash appreciation day yay!

ANTHRAX- Metal Thrashing Mad

OVERKILL- Elimination http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ClMBq4yjN4

TESTAMENT- Over The Wall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3PW0dvzAHw

VIO-LENCE- World In A World

KREATOR- Betrayer

D.R.I.- Beneath The Wheel

MEGADETH- Rattlehead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYmqUhyciEk

SLAYER- Raining Blood

• 2 weeks later...

Archived