The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Kes101 failing to add any argument or anything of substance.

Either his parents produced an incompetent child or Little Dwayne's music destroyed his pea brain.

Well sorry i couldn't get a little laughter going, you guys probably need it after all...

oh and by the way, you couldn't have a more homosexual sig then that michael buble one. I mean im not hating on Buble, but that is hands down the most homo pic of him ive ever seen. no homo.

Well sorry i couldn't get a little laughter going, you guys probably need it after all...

oh and by the way, you couldn't have a more homosexual sig then that michael buble one. I mean im not hating on Buble, but that is hands down the most homo pic of him ive ever seen. no homo.

Trying to get a laugh? Not even :lol:

Call Buble whatever you want. Buble is the man. Much more respected than Little Dwayne and he's not in jail like that punk, he's got a smoking hot wife, and he can actually make sing and make music. Buble > Dwayne by a mile.

Trying to get a laugh? Not even :lol:

Call Buble whatever you want. Buble is the man. Much more respected than Little Dwayne and he's not in jail like that punk, he's got a smoking hot wife, and he can actually make sing and make music. Buble > Dwayne by a mile.

I like how you didn't actually read what i said, i never said anything bad about Buble. I enjoy Buble's music in fact. oh and fwi, wayne ain't in jail but nice try man. Some people and their intelligence level... my goodness.

I like how you didn't actually read what i said, i never said anything bad about Buble. I enjoy Buble's music in fact. oh and fwi, wayne ain't in jail but nice try man. Some people and their intelligence level... my goodness.

I read what you said. You said he looks like a homosexual; taking a shot at the man. That's 'bad' if you ask me :lol:

He is in jail/he was. Same diff. Still a criminal firing out that poor quality music if you can even call it music.

So, what did you guys do on the weekend?

I booked a 2 week trip to Holland, for business, but I always have a blast in Amsterdam, and a 6 week junket to kurdistan. That will be a grind. It's tough when 'saving the world' is part of the job description. I'll be following the Nuck games via the internet as best I can. I'll even post pics if applicable and there is any interest from cdcer's. biggrin.gif

I booked a 2 week trip to Holland, for business, but I always have a blast in Amsterdam, and a 6 week junket to kurdistan. That will be a grind. It's tough when 'saving the world' is part of the job description. I'll be following the Nuck games via the internet as best I can. I'll even post pics if applicable and there is any interest from cdcer's. biggrin.gif

Have a good trip! :towel:

Thank Darwin...an 8 week reprieve!

Be safe.

Rock it in Amsterdam, dude! Be safe in both places and, of course... Save the World, too.

Find some hockey in Kurdistan and take some pics.

towel.gif

Kurdistan is nice. Nice people to.

Should be getting a bit cold this time of year.

Yeah, but he should be... Making music as crappy as his should be a crime.

Archived