The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Upon reading your reply to my question, I couldn't help but notice your picture and now I have to ask you this question too: Why does Cody Hodgson always look sad/upset? Or is it just me?

Also I can't decide on supper, any suggestions?

that's his game face, super determined, and future captain serious.

I would suggest Steak, it's good at all times.

Guest gumballthechewy

Ahh, now I see it! I thought it was sad, but now it looks serious!

Mmmm, steak! I just had grilled cheese last night so it's steak tonight, thanks!

Would you say that you're CDC's local sage? Or is there someone you would bow to in that regard?

Incidentally, what do you do for a living?

I am but a humble man, shuffling through life and learning as I go.If I can pass along some wisdom along the way then I am happy to oblige. I would state that everyone has something that I could still learn from them, and as such the circle of knowledge is never complete.

I perform pension calculations for the worlds largest HR outsourcing firm. It's not fun, by any means, but it pays the bills, and allows me to work virtually, so I can't complain.

Would you cheer for Boston if I payed you $10 000? (Even though I don't have that kind of money :lol:)

that would depend on the sport/level of competition. I'd cheer for Boston U in the NCAA Frozen 4 if a canucks prospect was on the team, I'd never cheer for the Bruins. Even if Cody was traded there/signed there. I'd cheer for him, but never his team.
  • 4 weeks later...

Why is it hot dogs usually come in 10 packs (not smokies that are often 6 packs) and the buns come in either a 6 pack or 12 pack?

it's a conspiracy by the hot dog makers to make sure you have to buy multiple packs of hot dogs (and smokies are usually 8 packs, not 6).

Luongo or schnieder?

depends on the parameters of the question.

What is Kony supposed to be?

Do you mean Joseph Kony? the leader of the Ugandan Lord's Resistance Army, who has managed to systematically terrorize and manipulate central Africans in order to stay in power for 26 years? or someone else?

Archived