The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

If you could speak another lanuage, which language would you choose?

Bicol, so I could converse with my wife's family. Tagalog would be ok as well, as i'd still be able to talk to them, but i wouldn't understand their day-to-day conversation as they speak their dialect of bicol at home, and only use tagalog with other filipinos.

Yo. I remember you saying something a couple of months ago about building a house you just bought. How is that going along?

oh, it's done. we've been living in it for 4 months now (it was done end of jan, and we took posession feb 1st). I've been doing projects around the house getting things done that the builder would have charged too much for (patio, garden, better landscaping, etc) and we set up our home gym in half of the garage. next thing on the docket, a workbench, then shelves in the pantry, and shelves in the garage

Do you actually like Nyan Cat? Or did you just make that sig for giggles? (I think Nyan Cat is brilliant personally. :P )

what's not to like about nyan cat? and I made this sig for Carly before she was banned (still don't know why she was banned) but since she is no longer active here and I needed a "new" sig, i figured I'd just use my Ca-nyan-uck Cat sig for now..

Archived