The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

My ex and I used to watch the season with Jurassic Bark in it all the time...we watched that episode one time...all the way through...bawled like babies...and never watched it again...that was a very very sad episode.

it touched me more than any episode of any show i've ever seen with amy and rory's final episode on doctor who coming a close second. frack, i'm getting misty eyed just thinking about it.

Frys-Dog.jpg

Guest Gumballthechewy

you stole the follow up line......

and she already owns a real green dress.

Ha ha! I didn't know if you'd get it or not, I was sooo close to posting it without the "real green dress" part...

Ha ha! I didn't know if you'd get it or not, I was sooo close to posting it without the "real green dress" part...

I've been listening to the barenaked ladies since before you were born (not really... well, maybe... I have no clue as to your age... I started listening to them when they first came out in 91, with their indie cassette "The Yellow Tape").
Guest Gumballthechewy

I've been listening to the barenaked ladies since before you were born (not really... well, maybe... I have no clue as to your age... I started listening to them when they first came out in 91, with their indie cassette "The Yellow Tape").

Born in '88 so almost!

Guest Gumballthechewy

Here's a deep one:

Ok, say you knew that one day your daughter would come to a tragic and untimely end but you don't know the exact date, it could be ten years it could be twenty but you knew she would be gone by her thirtieth birthday, but by sacrificing yourself today you could prevent it, would you?

Here's a deep one:

Ok, say you knew that one day your daughter would come to a tragic and untimely end but you don't know the exact date, it could be ten years it could be twenty but you knew she would be gone by her thirtieth birthday, but by sacrificing yourself today you could prevent it, would you?

of course.
Guest Gumballthechewy

it might have been a different answer 1 year ago, but ever since i heard her heartbeat I knew I'd do anything for her.

Well for what it's worth you have my undying respect.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Shutup you!

I didn't ask you, be quiet.

You shouldn't yell at your friends, they'll end up pulling an AK on you but then you could always just blow their mind.

Archived