The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Music of 2012

GLASSJAW

Watching TV the other night I came across this band playing in a "sound den" or "sound basement" sessions, the singer had greyish pepper hair and the song had alot of lalalalalala's in the chorus and at the end of the song.....please I need to know who they are. thanks in advance.

finally gave that Broken Bells album a listen. surprisingly good, for a Mercer side project.

best side project album since Isaac Brock's phenomenal Ugly Casanova, I'd say. But maybe that's not saying much, since side projects generally suck.

wonder how that atoms for peace will turn out. not diggin the single at all.

death grips strikes me as the type of act that appeals to white dudes on the internet

it's really not music to 'ride' to, and it sure doesn't have lyrical depth (agree with Hume, way too angry for me. too violent and all that).

i dunno, maybe i'm just too old to 'get' it, but it just seems like that Tyler The Creator hype moved over to Death Grips, and lets be honest, that music is for teens

mumford and sons are to folk what nickleback are to rock.

i've been listening to that Washed Out album from last year so much lately, i'm not sure why.

Grizzly Bear and Lower Dens this weekend, i'm pretty excited.

Archived