Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M A K A V E L I 96

[VIDEO] The Ironing Is Delicious

Brilliant. A job well done.

Don't think the Bruins' fans couldn't try to doctor something up in return. Let's see what they come up with...

This video really got people steamed. Well, just blind (butthurt) Bruin fans. Who continue to get shut down with their rebuttals. Fans of all teams can come together under this well done video, have a laugh and come away with a feeling of satisfaction from these gutless hypocrites being exposed. It's all there in one tidy and hilarious package. It's out there and there is no going back emot-parrot.gif

So just maybe we aren't the most hated team? a good selection of other teams were rightly included. Nicely pulled together.

Claude Julien, Brad Marchand, Zdeno Chara, and Tim Thomas - Pretty, Little Losers (alluded from Pretty Little Liars show)

All hockey fans should see this, a bit too long, the first half was solid tho. Using JS was a good call!

I've posted this on my Facebook, and on one of the Facebook groups I am a memeber of (Vancouver Canucks Fans in Toronto).

Great job. Best video out there, bar none.

Uh, actually a lot of people think this is really from the Daily Show and that Jon Stewart is a huge Canucks supporter all of a sudden. Read through the Youtube comments and you'll see.... You should probably think before you post.