The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Survivor: One World

luongoisdaman

Just when you thought Survivor could not produce another ridiculously stupid maneuver the men's tribe managed to do it by winning immunity and then giving it away. WTF just happened? Also, Colton is the biggest d-bag ever.

How in the hell are the men following Colton? The guy does zero work around camp and has an attitude to boot...just because he has an immunity? It takes one tribal council to take care of that...and since these guys don't care of the importance of winning immunity it shouldn't even have been that hard. Going to tribal when you win is dumb enough, but to do it to get rid of a player because he annoys you? It's not like you're getting rid of a cancer that was going to flip to the women as soon as the merge happened (ahem...Colton). God these guys make men look dumb.

They must be cutting out ALOT, since this makes zero sense, especially with Colton's demeanor.

Man I feel bad for Leif, it's hard enough thinking he'll eventually be called out on his inability to be fast or physical enough, but to put a target on his back by mouthing off, jeez, you were in the solid group, why tf would you do that? You're not f-ing there to make friends!

QFT, I think these men need to man up and stand up to Colton. This guy needs a hit of reality, I am sure he is good for ratings but these men need to see him for what he is, a racist and a bigot. How he could talk down to a decent guy like Bill and still the men don't blindside him is beyond me.

Obviously there is more that happens than what we are shown, but wow, a guy like Colton would test my every last nerve if I was on survivor this season.

Well, they can't accomplish that while he's holding an immunity idol! :)

As Jeff said.........the guys handing immunity over the women is either going to go down as the most insanely bold and great move on Survivor or the dumbass move of all time. I was looking forward to Alicia finally getting the boot......"dead weight with a mouth", a very apt description if ever I heard one! :lol: I guess we'll have to wait until next week to see that happen.

I can't believe the guys would still be behind Colton after his ignorant and bigoted comments at council. Hope it's opened their eyes as to the type of person he really is and they do something about him as soon as he plays the immunity idol and is no longer safe to spout his garbage. I honestly thought Tarzan was going to skewer him with a beard hair but then he took the heat of it by his comments about both Bill and Colton. Can't wait to see Colton go down in flames eventually but he does make for good TV. And somehow I can hear his post dismissal comments now....."Oh poor me.....it's 'cause I'm gay....it's because I'm rich......it's because I'm smarter than them".... No dumbass, it's because you are an ignorant excuse for a human being!!

Can't wait to see what next week brings. The preview was a hell of a tease and I hope it makes Colton's throne tip and fall over!

Colton will be safe next week. If watching Survivor has taught me anything, its when the preview shows him still in charge that he's in trouble. Russell always seemed to be on the outs with the previews but always survived the episodes, hah

I cannot believe the abject stupidity running rampant in the new Manono tribe. I mean really, throwing out one of the toughest and strongest competitors in physical immunity challenges?? Really? Unfortunately for Monica.......we dedicated Survivor viewers know that strong women don't last very long on Survivor and here we go again....

And they kept Alicia, the dead weight with a mouth? They're going to get picked off one by one now because Salani is going to kick their asses in every physical challenge from here on in. The only good thing about Alicia still being in the game is that we're going to get to see her humiliation when they finally vote her out and she knows that she's not wanted any longer and was only a pawn in someone else's game.

Colton......there needs to be a concerted effort to force him to play his immunity card and get rid of him once and for all. There have been hated and nefarious villains on this show before but I don't think I have ever disliked someone so much for WHO they are rather than just the way they play the game. But it's going to be great to see the look on his face when his torch is finally snuffed.......if a tribe member doesn't snuff him first.

Tarzan........really, really like this guy.....a plastic surgeon who is a whole lot smarter than his teammates are giving him credit for and I hope he goes far in the game. I hope he's not the 'medical emergency' the teaser from next week mentioned. :(

Archived