The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin - Numerology

He-Man

Not sure how accurate that is (not saying your wrong just don't know that) but people do things all the time their religion is opposed to. Sikh people are not allowed to eat meat or drink according to their religion. However, many Sikh people drink and/or eat meat.

Based on the beard and turban style he certainly appears to be Sikh.

Regardless the video is fairly pointless. If he gave more detail I would find it more interesting.

Not sure how accurate that is (not saying your wrong just don't know that) but people do things all the time their religion is opposed to. Sikh people are not allowed to eat meat or drink according to their religion. However, many Sikh people drink and/or eat meat.

I looked him up according to his website he is Sikh. http://yogiakal.com/

Based on the beard and turban style he certainly appears to be Sikh.

Regardless the video is fairly pointless. If he gave more detail I would find it more interesting.

Numerology isn't a religion. Its not mutually exclusive to be a numerologist and someone with a religion.

I agree its not as recognized or as easy to be proved by modern scientific method, and I used the word science more loosely than something like physics. Its more of a set of knowledge that can be applied to see certain truths in certain situations.

Archived