The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin - Numerology

He-Man

Numerology is a science that's been around since before Ancient Egypt, and it has been used as far back as Sumeria. The oldest written relic found in China was on the back of a tortoise shell, and it was writings about numerology.

It is the idea that numbers are worth more than their value, that they can reveal clues about the subject by using simple mathematical rules and interpretation. A lot has to do with the date of birth of the person, but this can be related to specific years of their life, overall life purpose, etc.

Both Indians and Europeans are considered Caucasians, its possible he's a lighter skinned Indian, or someone of European decent who has adopted the Sikh religion.

Numerology is about as accurate as astrology. I wouldn't call it a science much more than I would astrology (much more is a keyword).

Numerology is pretty well know world wide just not as popular and well know in the Americas.

I'm disappointed and embarrassed by the raciest comments about the guy in the video. He is either a lighter skined Sikh Indian or a someone who has become Sikh but is not Indian. For those of you who don't know the people of India are Caucasian (with the exception of their native population who have a much dark complexion) thus some of them have blue eyes (but rare) and some of them are a lot less dark.

All this said i'm not sure there is much of a point to his video.

Archived