The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"buzzkill For The Canucks' Next Shot At The Cup" - Globe And Mail

awalk

I was on Granville having a good time last year too... When we were winning. Problem is a lot of Vancouver fans can't take a loss. Then they want to act like idiots and destroy the city. Fact is the good times aren't worth the potential bad times. And as well it's obvious people that DONT live downtown "don't care". Here's an idea. Let me come by your place with 50 friends and pee on your lawn. Throw trash everywhere. Burn, break windows and generally be disrespectful degenerate drunken morons. Then I'll let you know that next year around the same time i may be back. Back don't try to stop my fun ok? Lol

No wonder the western world is so screwed. People will believe ANYTHING they hear or see from an 'official' source. That's what Fox News and other sources bank on: spread rumors and false claims, and people will accept them without question. This article is clearly a satire, and should never once have been taken seriously. Those who believed it and let it influence their judgement... Shame on you. Don't believe everything you're told. Even when it's so clearly layed out to be intentionally false

Archived