The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Support

Silverteeth

Every game should be a team effort and considered a team win or loss. Schneider coming in to relieve Luo is just him helping a teammate like the team player that he is. It's like a line shuffle, just with a one person line. We see the D help out each other all the time and somehow manage not to boo anyone, regardless of the size of their paychecks. And who doesn't cheer when our 3rd or 4th lines help out with scoring (rather than booing the 1st or 2nd lines)?

It's high time fans started being team fans, not fickle fans of certain players but only on their good days.

Luongo won us games this year we had no business winning. a few stinkers but also months of solid netminding.

So i will pledge to lay off, that being said, AV needs to recognize the games he is stinking and go to Cory early.

We have 2 great goalies, what a luxury.

Don't give voice to the loud minority of Lu haters. CDCers are also but a minority of our fan-base. Knowledgeable or not, we have thousands and thousands of fans who are loyal to Luongo. There are more Luongo jerseys worn than any other current Canuck if that's any indication.

Schneider's emergence has led to more Lu-hating, but I don't think CS's contract status should affect anyone's appreciation of Luongo and what he has done for this team.

Best goalie we've had since Mclean, Team Canada's goalie. The media is all ready to attack and create the story, us as fans have to be better then them and not give them the satisfaction. Shout LUUUUUUUUUU louder than ever before and make the decision to be a fan and support the team through the playoffs. Be happy with the team we have (#1) and cheer them right to the cup :-)

Here Here!

I'm with you OP. Let's cheer him on, lets cheer him good or bad, give hi msupport, and he'll give us something awesome.

I'm a big luongo supporter.

And if thigns aren't going good, then put schneider in, let luongo calm down and get back to it when its time.

Bobby lu we love you.

And shcneider is a treat too.

Yeah, support Luongo! I would never considered luongo haters a Canucks fan, to me they are just ignorant idiots who knows nothing about being a goaltender and what teamwork is all about!! That being said, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Schneider get some starts! We have 2 excellent goaltenders and its wise to make good of them in the playoffs!

The pressure will be on whoever is in net. Luongo will get the first crack at it and I hope he never gives it back to Cory (love Cory, but if Luongo plays well, we will not need Cory). Every series will be a battleground and Luongo has the ability to shift that momentum in our favor.

Go Canucks Go!

:picard:

Luongo is a good goalie. Nobody denies that if you look at the stats. But eventually he has to prove himself in the playoffs.He has my respect until he chokes in the playoffs. At which time I will shake my head and look the other way.

I really hope he doesn't choke. I want the guy to do well and win a Stanley Cup.

:picard:

Luongo is a good goalie. Nobody denies that if you look at the stats. But eventually he has to prove himself in the playoffs.He has my respect until he chokes in the playoffs. At which time I will shake my head and look the other way.

I really hope he doesn't choke. I want the guy to do well and win a Stanley Cup.

Don't get to game 7 of the SCF with a "choke" goalie. I'll never understand the label. Luongo has had some glaring mistakes in games but his overall playofff performance has been splendid.

I will always have my permanent spot on the Luongo bandwagon.

Archived