The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Fans That Think This Series Is Over Disgust Me

Kes_4_Pres

We didn't just win the president's trophy by chance. We are the #1 seed in the playoffs. I will not be surprised if we win four straight and take this series. Our goaltending is incredible, if we get the skaters going we will have wins coming our way. I'm not about to give up on the team that I watched 85 games of this season, and you shouldn't either. Shame on those that say they are Canucks fans and yet say we're done.

Reality is reality. Sometimes reality is harsh but accept it.

Be realistic. Do you think this team has what it takes to come back from being down 3-0? A team that can't score a goal against Quick to make this epic comeback? Chances are = 0%.

I love this team to death and it sucks we are in this hole because they failed to show up on games 1 and 2. But the fact is: This team can't score. When you can't score, you can't win a series. We are back to square 1. Everyone failed (coaching and the team).

I would love for this team to come back but there is no chance we would come back. This has been a problem the whole season and our luck has run-out. What makes it worse is we lost Danny; our number one scorer.

Sorry to break it to you bud but this series is over.

It's funny how you try and act all high and mighty being a "super fan" or whatever douchey thing you consider yourself. I love the Canucks but lets look at the facts

-We are down 3-0

-Quick has been solid

-Our offense sucks

-Our leading scorer won't be back

-Edler has been playing worse than Gragnani

-We are obviously lacking leadership

Well OP, Canucks fans who think we can come back and win 4 straight to win this series are delusional. Instead of being pissed off at the logical people, you should be annoyed with the blind dreamers.

There's nothing to suggest that we can come back and win 4 games in a row. Not to mention that in all the years of the NHL, it's only happened 3 times where a team comes back from being down 3-0 to win the series. The odds are 164-3. I'd love nothing more than to be wrong and see the Canucks come back but I think we all know that isn't happening. Realistically, the most we'll do is win Game 4 and probably be taken out in 5.

I think you're giving them way too much credit. If anything, I'd say if our team played a full, solid game against LA, the only thing they have going for them is Quick. Still cheering on our team to pull through but if we don't, I could see the Blues emerging from the West.

Does anyone here remember if AV's coaching made a positive difference in the series? The truth is we have had this guy for too long, and it could look like a shake up in the offseason. Maybe the canucks do miss daniel that much because after all he is our leading scorer and a crucial part of the PP

I know it's not likely we'll win but even if there's a 99% chance we won't it's still not 100% and that 1% is still a possibility they could win.

I respect that, but I think you're not giving them enough credit.

- Carter

- Richards

- Kopitar

- Brown

- Penner

- Mitchell

- Doughty

- Quick

That's a stacked core. They're built like the 2010 Blackhawks who went on to win the Stanley Cup, except this time LA actually has a goalie in net.

The only name I'd take off that list is Penner. The guy is useless, he scored 7 goals all season. But other than that I totally agree. Not only that, but the core obviously has chemistry and all the lines are producing not to mention that they're kicking our ass with special teams.

I respect that, but I think you're not giving them enough credit.

- Carter

- Richards

- Kopitar

- Brown

- Penner

- Mitchell

- Doughty

- Quick

That's a stacked core. They're built like the 2010 Blackhawks who went on to win the Stanley Cup, except this time LA actually has a goalie in net.

Archived