The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No One To Push Us To The Next Level...

nux4lyfe

Plain and simple, We honestly don't have the right kind of leadership on this team...who are we kidding, we used to have a goalie, who was our captain and is now sitting on the bench, no leaders, all followers..No trolling mods, been a member since '03...Props to Crosby for actually saying something..hate him all you want...he said showed emotion...silence will kill you...

I thought last year Kesler would have been captain material but not this year. He's too moody and can seriously be a big cry baby sometimes. Henrik - great player but not captain material. We should make a serious push for Nash this summer or someone of equal stature, we've shown year after year now that when we're facing a hot goalie we just simply cannot score all we do is shovel the puck into his crest or pads when he's in the butterfly. Sure we outshot the Kings the last two games but how many of those quality chances? Hardly any.

AV has to go and if he doesn't I won't watch next year and I especially will not waste the money I wasted this year on going to games and apparel. His stubborness has run it's course in this city as far as I'm concerned.

I thought last year Kesler would have been captain material but not this year. He's too moody and can seriously be a big cry baby sometimes. Henrik - great player but not captain material. We should make a serious push for Nash this summer or someone of equal stature, we've shown year after year now that when we're facing a hot goalie we just simply cannot score all we do is shovel the puck into his crest or pads when he's in the butterfly. Sure we outshot the Kings the last two games but how many of those quality chances? Hardly any.

AV has to go and if he doesn't I won't watch next year and I especially will not waste the money I wasted this year on going to games and apparel. His stubborness has run it's course in this city as far as I'm concerned.

I actually find it funny that when the Canucks were famous for their comeback games, Luongo was our captain. As much as I love him and I hate to say this, but I think he was our best captain since Naslund.

Archived