The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would You Have Raymond In For Game 5?

canucks10271999

Raymond is absolutely useless as a top 6. Moron AV should not use the top 2 lines as rehab lines for a 4th liner Raymond. It seems he will be on the 4th line in game 5 where he belongs. His skills and speed should outclass the majority of 4th liners in this series and this time Raymond should not be a defensive liability again and I won't be surprised if he can score a goal playing against King's 3rd defense pairs and 4th liners. Raymond is useful in the PK but he should never be used in any Canucks PP. He will only cripple the Canucks PP as he is neither a goal scorer nor a playmaker who only turnovers the puck during PP.

I'm fine with Raymond in the line-up. As long as he doesn't play another bone-head move like in Game 4, I would rather have him quiet throughout the whole game on Sunday..

But he needs to start chipping in for the goals though just like Kes and the rest of the team. Can't depend only on Danny and Hank.

LA will be running the twins after the wizardry last game.

Get Bitz in there.

SUTTER: “Actually, I thought we played better than we did in the last game. The difference was 22’s [Daniel Sedin] and 33’s [Henrik Sedin’s] performance. … I thought we played really well. We had a good first period. Lots of good looks. That’s how close it was.’’

(on the need to be more aggressive against the Sedins…)

SUTTER: “Well, they’re tough guys to be aggressive against. They’re pretty smart guys. If you can manage them, in the time-and-space fashion, and don’t take any penalties, you probably have a chance.’’

LA will be running the twins after the wizardry last game.

Get Bitz in there.

SUTTER: “Actually, I thought we played better than we did in the last game. The difference was 22’s [Daniel Sedin] and 33’s [Henrik Sedin’s] performance. … I thought we played really well. We had a good first period. Lots of good looks. That’s how close it was.’’

(on the need to be more aggressive against the Sedins…)

SUTTER: “Well, they’re tough guys to be aggressive against. They’re pretty smart guys. If you can manage them, in the time-and-space fashion, and don’t take any penalties, you probably have a chance.’’

Really? You really went back and reinserted the swear filter bypasses that were taken out by a mod? See ya.

Note: Swear filter bypasses removed by me in the quoted post.

And no, I wouldn't have Raymond in for game 5.

Yes we need Raymond in the line up. If you have an issue with Mason, you should be losing you mind with Kas in the line up. Kas has been the only player to not go into his zone in 5 games. He played less then 4 minutes, lets get Weise or Bitz in.

Finally a game tonight

Go Canucks Go

Archived