The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would You Have Raymond In For Game 5?

canucks10271999

I have no idea what AV will do regarding raymond.  Obviously he doesn't trust the 4th line now because we are basically playing a 3 line game.  Raymond was being used on the 2nd unit PP and he is also an option for PK.  Even if we have Bitz/Weise/Ebbet on the 4th I think they will get the Kassian treatment where any of those will only see the ice 4-5min max.  Raymond, despite how ineffective he has been thus far in the playoffs, AV probably trust him more and feel more comfortable putting him out there for at least 10min a game.

Again, why do people say Raymond has a ton of speed and creates lots of chances? If creating chances is going across the blue line, stopping, and wristing a shot to a goalies chest, then even I can do that (if I could skate). The guy is completely useless, which wasn't as big of an issue before because he wouldn't hurt the team. But now he is, with his questionable decisions and failure to get the puck out of our zone. Bench him. I'd rather have a 7th D-man like Rome just in case in the lineup, since guys like Weise and Kassian barely get over 5 mins anyway.

Absolutely no way. The argument Raymond apologists have to defend him is his defence. Unfortunately I can't accurately describe how bad that play was without angering the swear filter. Bitz should be in anyways to protect the twins.

Also, since AV isn't playing the 4th line other than Manny for faceoffs very much, maybe he could consider dressing a 7th d-man Alberts could be real useful clearing out scrums in front of Schnieder.

Absolutely no way. The argument Raymond apologists have to defend him is his defence. Unfortunately I can't accurately describe how bad that play was without angering the swear filter. Bitz should be in anyways to protect the twins.

Read my previous posts you're ************* with the.in-click lines for what ? Keslers been a ********* this season,castigate him !LEAVE the in-sync lines alone or do you not want to win?The 2nd line is the Bastard line STOP moving good players onto it to have them destroyed by KESLER and screwing the working lines to do this..Q... Have you been watching any of the games so far before spewing this puke?

I'd rather put in Prab Rai or Darren Archibald than Raymond at this point.

Sorry Raymond fans, but the poor guy is skating scared. He won't go to the dirty areas. He makes poor decisions in the offensive zone. And there are better options on the forecheck.

Raymond has proven over the last 2 years that his game is way too soft and predictable, not only for the regular season but especially the playoffs. When the going gets tough, which is in the playoffs, he is once again nowhere to be seen, other than feebily attempting the first open ice hit of his career and failing miserably while looking like a fool doing it and costing his team a goal. Not even the Wolves could use him.

Put in Ebbett, who brings just as much offense but much more grit and tenacity that is needed for playoff hockey.

Archived