The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

We can stop it most of the time, but it's hard because it's always only 2 people on my team. Only like once or twice a month we have 3 people. My teammate and I don't really like the defense options we have.

When we play, I can stop the glitch goals myself but I get extremely bored of sticking back every single play and not being able to take a chance and jump up. I've done it before where I just stayed back defending it and my RW partner tried doing most of the things himself, but it's not in my interest. I like to take chances and not have to stop knowing that if there is any mistake, the guy will call pass for a 1 on 1 with my CPU D and just glitch it in.

I'm guessing you have played that team with Bhandal on it? His username is Bhandal-something and the team name has his name in it too. They are Top 20, last time I checked 61-2. Every time I've played them, that guy goes in and does the same shot every time and gets it every time. The other player on his team basically is just there so he can play.

He used to be on a team called SNP and did the exact same shot in NHL 11.

It's obviously harder to defend if you have less players as you're forced to depend on the AI sometimes, but there's nothing wrong with that; the game rewards teams for having more players, and that's the way it should be. Besides, 5v5 or 6v6 games are 10x more fun than 2v2 or whatever.

If you have 4+ players and still have trouble defending cheese, then you're just bad at defending. Helps if you have a defensive-minded #1 Center in the world though.

:)

It's obviously harder to defend if you have less players as you're forced to depend on the AI sometimes, but there's nothing wrong with that; the game rewards teams for having more players, and that's the way it should be. Besides, 5v5 or 6v6 games are 10x more fun than 2v2 or whatever.

If you have 4+ players and still have trouble defending cheese, then you're just bad at defending. Helps if you have a defensive-minded #1 Center in the world though.

:)

I was an All-Star Center last month. :P

The thing about my team though is that we only really play with buddies, and my buddies are busy all the time.

My teammate and I that play the most work the same job so we always play a few before work and after.

Archived