The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Wow, that goalie video just disappointed me, I have seen everything, and on those desperation saves, they usually get scored on.

I think that this year I am going to get NBA 2k13 or FIFA 13 instead of this, NHL is just transforming into the Madden franchise, which is just such a shame and it really ticks me off.

Wow, that goalie video just disappointed me, I have seen everything, and on those desperation saves, they usually get scored on.

I think that this year I am going to get NBA 2k13 or FIFA 13 instead of this, NHL is just transforming into the Madden franchise, which is just such a shame and it really ticks me off.

Honestly if you are going to stop buying NHL games for a while I don't think this is the year to stop. I've been getting every NHL game for a long time and I honestly believe this game is the biggest change since NHL07 with the skill stick. At least play the demo and decide based on your experience with it. I know I;m really excited to play the game again come September.

Its a videogame, that literally means nothing to me that garrison has a good shot and stuff in the game. You can edit his attributes lol

All that matters is when youre playing vs because everyones overalls are locked in to what EA's scouts think they should be.

Honestly if you are going to stop buying NHL games for a while I don't think this is the year to stop. I've been getting every NHL game for a long time and I honestly believe this game is the biggest change since NHL07 with the skill stick. At least play the demo and decide based on your experience with it. I know I;m really excited to play the game again come September.

Archived