Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanucksHD

In Lu We Trust

62 posts in this topic

I don't think Louuuu trusts the Canucks anymore tho :sadno:

The sign is not meaningless. It shows support. Your comment is simply off topic, that's all.

I'd be fine with keeping Luongo or Schneider.

The only way we can actually get a good return would be for Schneider, so I wouldn't be surprised either way. Trading Schneider might actually add a top young player. Trading Luongo might only bring back an expensive dud that we don't want/need.

Good thing we have a proactive manager in charge, who has taken us to back to back President's trophies, and one SCF appearance.

Actually it's not off topic. They're both goalies. It's pretty simple really...not sure how you didn't make that connection.

post-89948-0-37821700-1336069034_thumb.j

Lu will bring the Cup home!

post-89948-0-37821700-1336069034_thumb.j

Good to see some support, unlike most of CDC...

Luo is one of the best goalies to have ever strapped on a pair of pads, however i do see him possibly waiving his NTC to go to TB to be closer to his family. The return for Luo will be higher than most you think, i mean he will add great character, leadership, great effort, and a willingness to win, to where ever he goes and he will be missed by the community in Van as well as his team.

I could see us getting Brett Conolly, Dustin Tokarski, and mabey a 1st or 2nd round pick for Luo.

Of course the Cory jock strap riders have to come on here and be buzz kills.

Haha.