The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I've Seen The Future Of This Team...

Bossy

wether we sign Parise or Suter or none of them, I think they can finish the regular season with the most points. I'm not using the word Presidents trophy anymore, because it's useless. But yes, we had the roster the finished 1st place, I think it will happen again. Mike Gillis will make some modifactions, and bam.

I'm going to be honest, here a year ago I had we dream, the feeling was a sigh of relief because it the feeling, of the Vancouver Canucks that just won the cup. So basically I would assume, it was like 2 hours after we won the cup. I don't know who beat, nor do I know what year I was in, because this dream happened last year, I was almost certain, it was going to be 2011. Sometimes your dreams "come true" and I hope this one does come true.

Interesting take. I have heard that Brodeur has already stated that he wants to play another season. Of course, if the Devils actually go on to win the cup, that may change his mind. He wouldn't get a chance to go out on top again.

The Devils have had money problems. Kovalchuk's actual salary jumps from 6 million to 11 million on July 1st (and even goes higher the year after that). I foresee them dumping Kovalchuk and re-signing Parise, rather than letting Parise walk.

How good would Ilya look getting fed one-timers by the two best passers in the game? Would Canucks consider a Luongo-Kovalchuk trade? Would Gillis take that monster salary on? (Cap hit is 6.667.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived