The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Since Suter Is Unlikely Would Justin Shultz Be A Nice Consulation Prize?

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Suter isn't the Predator coming here. It's Weber.

MARK MY WORDS! MARK THEM!!

Consider that Shea Weber has various ties to this city besides growing up 500 kms away.

Dan Hamhuis is a personal friend of Weber's and has been for eight years. In Nashville.

Roberto Luongo is a friend from the Olympics. Two years.

He knows that with his leadership he can anchor Vancouver's blueline.

Shea Weber to Vancouver

Alexander Edler, Sammi Pahlsson, and Mason Raymond to Nashville

The other players will immediately reap the reward. Here's the amazing line-up post trade.

We also pick up Cam Fowler from free agency.

Dan Hamhuis - Shea Weber That's a top pairing!

Keith Ballard - Kevin Bieksa A combination of speed and tenacity.

Cam Fowler - Sami Salo/Chris Tanev/MAG

We trade to find a balanced and explosive defence that will have the luxury of an elite goalie behind them. Both are Luongo and Schneider could flourish behind this defense. Management owes the goaltenders this much.

The Canucks could also offer up David Booth and Andrew Alberts in a trade for for Jordan Stall moving Ryan Kesler to his natural position.

I may be crazy, I may have an issue with my font control, but one thing I know is that my trade scenario will pay off big time. And it's realistic.

Suter isn't the Predator coming here. It's Weber.

MARK MY WORDS! MARK THEM!!

Consider that Shea Weber has various ties to this city besides growing up 500 kms away.

Dan Hamhuis is a personal friend of Weber's and has been for eight years. In Nashville.

Roberto Luongo is a friend from the Olympics. Two years.

He knows that with his leadership he can anchor Vancouver's blueline.

Shea Weber to Vancouver

Alexander Edler, Sammi Pahlsson, and Mason Raymond to Nashville

The other players will immediately reap the reward. Here's the amazing line-up post trade.

We also pick up Cam Fowler from free agency.

Dan Hamhuis - Shea Weber That's a top pairing!

Keith Ballard - Kevin Bieksa A combination of speed and tenacity.

Cam Fowler - Sami Salo/Chris Tanev/MAG

We trade to find a balanced and explosive defence that will have the luxury of an elite goalie behind them. Both are Luongo and Schneider could flourish behind this defense. Management owes the goaltenders this much.

The Canucks could also offer up David Booth and Andrew Alberts in a trade for for Jordan Stall moving Ryan Kesler to his natural position.

I may be crazy, I may have an issue with my font control, but one thing I know is that my trade scenario will pay off big time. And it's realistic.

Lets be realistic Suter coming to Van is very unlikely. So should we focus on trying to get this kid who many beileve is ready to play top 4 mintues in the NHL. I dont know too much about him other than he plays like Jake Gardiner. Some people belive that he is even better that Gardiner. Could be a good idea but then again as highly touted as he is, he has never played in the NHL. If someone could post some stats about him that would be great.

Well if he's like Gardiner NO THANKS. Don't need some piece of crap Maple Leaf like player on our blueline. I don't believe Gardiner is that good outside of braindead Torontonian's and I don't think Shultz is anything to write home about either. Last 2 players I remember hearing similar things about were Brunnstrom and Bozek, both duds.

And honestly ... If someone can post stats about him. How hard is it to load a goolge window, type in the players name, followed by the word stats. If you're going create the post do the basic work.

http://www.hockeydb.....php?pid=113177

He's a point per game player at the college lever with Wisconsin over the last couple years. Not bad but nothing to write home about. We already have Tanev, can't see this kid beating him out.

Archived