The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

I think it's actually a good decision by Sedin by hiring him because he doesn't have the full job of a GM possibly picking a bad team but he has some responsibility in terms of helping in the decision making process.

Give the guy a chance, you guys ALL started there at one point. I can sit here and point out all the garbage teams you guys have drafted or have done by trading in the past so give it a break.

I think it's actually a good decision by Sedin by hiring him because he doesn't have the full job of a GM possibly picking a bad team but he has some responsibility in terms of helping in the decision making process.

Give the guy a chance, you guys ALL started there at one point. I can sit here and point out all the garbage teams you guys have drafted or have done by trading in the past so give it a break.

Seriously though, have been a Raptors fan ever since I started watching basketball, boy were the days good when Vince Carter actually liked it here. We passed up on Wade and Iguodala just because he was here, and those were the years when he was just starting to get unhappy. I just really hope that much like last year, how the 8th overall pick won the lottery will do the same this year, and the Raptors get Anthony Davis. :)

Seriously though, have been a Raptors fan ever since I started watching basketball, boy were the days good when Vince Carter actually liked it here. We passed up on Wade and Iguodala just because he was here, and those were the years when he was just starting to get unhappy. I just really hope that much like last year, how the 8th overall pick won the lottery will do the same this year, and the Raptors get Anthony Davis. :)

Archived