The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official "Suits" (TV Show) Thread

An exciting 2nd season will begin June 14th. Here is the trailer for the season.

http://insidetv.ew.c...season-2-video/

USA’s Suits returns for its second season on June 14, and whether you already know the joy of viewing the artwork on the walls of Harvey Specter’s office or not, the video below is for you. It begins with a recap of season 1 for the newbies, and shows you how Mike Ross (SAG Award nominee Patrick J. Adams), a man with a photographic memory but no law degree, ended up being hired by Specter — one of New York’s best and best-dressed legal closers played by Gabriel Macht — to work at a firm that only employs Harvard alums. It also reminds you of the big cliffhanger — Mike’s pissed off, former best friend Trevor (Tom Lipinski) showing up unannounced to inform Mike’s boss Jessica (Gina Torres) that he needs to tell her something about Mike that Harvey hasn’t. Then, we all get a sneak peek at scenes from the season 2 premiere. We learn that Jessica will ask Mike to dinner, which obviously makes both Mike and Harvey nervous. Harvey, unable to get a straight answer out of Jessica about her sudden interest in Mike, does something brilliant: He tells his rival Louis (Rick Hoffman) about it — we suspect so Louis will do some snooping. (I didn’t realize how much I’d missed Hoffman’s delivery.)

Harvey assures Mike he won’t be fired on his watch, so we look forward to seeing how these two get out of this, and what exactly “this” is. Did Trevor really tell Jessica that Mike is a fraud? I doubt it, but he told her something. The photo above is Mike’s face after he tells Jessica he’d be lying if he said he wasn’t nervous about joining her for dinner. “Well, I wouldn’t want you to lie,” she says.

For those of you that have not watched it, trust me when I say that this show is damn good. After Entourage ended, I started watching this show and in so many ways it is on that level. The ratings this show got for a summer time show were pretty good and it is only going to get greater.

Also for those of you that have not watched it, here is a quick description of the show posted on the usa networks website.

Even the best lawyer in New York City can use some help.

While running from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams), a brilliant young college-dropout, slips into a job interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht). Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring Mike on the spot after he recognizes his raw talent and photographic memory.

Mike and Harvey are a winning team. Even though Mike is a genius, he still has a lot to learn about law. And while Harvey may seem like an emotionless, cold-blooded shark, Mike's sympathy and concern for their cases and clients will help remind Harvey why he went into law in the first place. Mike's other allies in the office include the firm's best paralegal Rachel (Meghan Markle) and Harvey's no-nonsense assistant Donna (Sarah Rafferty) to help him serve justice.

Proving to be an irrepressible duo and invaluable to the practice, Mike and Harvey must keep their secret from everyone including managing partner Jessica (Gina Torres) and Harvey's arch nemesis Louis (Rick Hoffman), who seems intent on making Mike's life as difficult as possible.

Also for those of you thinking of watching the show here is the trailer for season 1.

Nothing too extraordinary, but entertaining nonetheless. Can't wait for it to start. Bring on summer TV.

I honestly think it is the best show on TV right now. But it is for a different crowd of people who love cutting edge stuff. My friends that were huge entourage fans love this show so much. Completely different concept but the humor and style of the main characters is the same

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!!!! ;) ;)

...have been waiting FOREVER for this to be announced! Sickest tv show out there...just pure awesomeness! ...his fagget 'friend' screwed him over the very last episode...gonna be an awesome return and a very interesting season 2 start :)

Read some spoilers, it is going to get hectic trust me. Hardman (whos is the other partner) at Pearson Hardman will be making his debut on the show and apparently he is a dick, there is also more too it but that would just be ruining the story for you.

Read some spoilers, it is going to get hectic trust me. Hardman (whos is the other partner) at Pearson Hardman will be making his debut on the show and apparently he is a dick, there is also more too it but that would just be ruining the story for you.

Nah, I'm not a fan of spoilers, thanks for the info though :)

...can't wait tbh!!! : D

Beautiful, this is one special cast they got, best show out there! :)

Such amazing righting IMO. Last season it was all about whether Jessica would find out about Mikes secret and this season will be about Hardman. One of the best things about the show is they sell and deliver. Answers come out and they dont leave any questions unanswered for too long. Most shows leave a lot of questions unanswered but this one is different

Archived