The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

i´d like to see this too..should have been the game of the day.but whats up....The Blues ...2 Wins...7-0 Goals ....woooooooooo lol

Yeah it should have been. I pick the game of the day before the sim though, and figured the Original Six matchup between the Leafs and Habs was a good start. Had I known the Isles-Flyers game was going to be like that and the Habs were going to get blown out, I would have picked the Isles game.

Learn how to protect your players guys, sheesh. :)

Also curt for the weekly or monthly updates will it be a top-30 scorers in the league type of thing of the top-3 guys from each team?

Also the Panthers still looking to add a 1B goaltender... willing to look at moving some parts up front.

I figured I would do the top 20 scorers in the league and top 10 goaltenders. Another option would be to list the top 10 goal scorers, top 10 for assists, PIMs, etc. and the top 10 goalies for Wins, GAA, Shutouts and Save %.

My expectation is to go to every home game of the Giants this year. I am going to make learning every player in the WHL my goal this season.

/ The NHL is set to cancel regular season games today. I've lost 4 shifts so far.... anyone care to guess how many they'll cancel right off of the bat?

The Ottawa Senators would like to call up Niño Niederreiter from Windsor and place him on the active roster.

New lineup

Tomas Fleischmann - Ryan Getzlaf - Bryan Little

Alexandre Burrows - Adam Henrique - Lauri Korpikoski

Chris Kelly - Brayden Schenn - Scottie Upshall

Brandon Prust - Justin Abdelkader - Ryan Jones

Brett Connolly - Niño Niederreiter

Cam Fowler - Adam Larsson

Justin Faulk - Cody Franson

Jamie McBain - Matt Gilroy

Ian White

Jimmy Howard

Scott Clemmensen

The really crappy part about it is that with the uncertainty of the time frame (this is not an issue for me personally but I know it is for many) they don't know whether to go get new jobs to pay the bills. And if they do, will it be for one week, one month or for a year?

I recuse myself from commenting on that last subject in this forum.

Sharpie....it isn't just Aquilini.

Dear Canucks Fans, 

Today, the National Hockey League announced the cancellation of the 2012.13 regular season schedule through October 24th. We understand the disappointment this news causes all of us who share a passion for hockey; however, we’re hopeful that a resolution will bring the season underway as soon as possible. 

We understand the concerns of our passionate and loyal fans, especially at this time. Our commitment to deliver exceptional experiences and reciprocate your unwavering support is stronger than ever. 

Giving back to our community is also of the greatest importance to us. Recently we had the opportunity to participate in a number of community programs including our annual Jake Milford Charity Golf Tournament, the Raise-a-Reader campaign and a rejuvenation project at Kensington Park Arena. On October 11th, our staff will volunteer with a number of local charities continuing an annual tradition called Live-to-Give Day. We will continue to focus the efforts and talent of our entire staff on supporting the values we hold dear: grassroots hockey, children’s health and wellness, literacy and the ongoing initiatives and outreach that help provide opportunities and assistance in the community in which we live. 

We truly appreciate your patience and loyalty and we look forward to playing in front of you at Rogers Arena once again.

Sincerely,

Mike Gillis

President & General Manager

Archived