The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[F]irst sigs pls be gentle

lolwut?

All I see here are a lot of whacky assumptions by someone who is mad. Get over it. :)

You obviously have no clue as to what's actually going on which is two of the saddest things here, the other not being what you think. But you have fun grasping at straws and whatever else you do to keep yourself occupied. :)

But gl though nice try 10/10 for effort better luck next time. :)

And if you're not posting to say how beautiful my sigs are, pls go away. :) Keep on topic and stop derailing my thread. :)

Remember, we are to contribute and promote discussion.

lolwut?

All I see here are a lot of whacky assumptions by someone who is mad. Get over it. :)

You obviously have no clue as to what's actually going on which is two of the saddest things here, the other not being what you think. But you have fun grasping at straws and whatever else you do to keep yourself occupied. :)

And if you're not posting to say how beautiful my sigs are, pls go away. :) Keep on topic and stop derailing my thread. :)

Remember, we are to contribute and promote discussion.

Lol you state facts :rolleyes:

Cool to see how personally & emotionally invested you are in an internet forum.

They're my sigs that I created with suggestions and ideas from iE.

That's. Why. He. Gets. Special. Cred.

Do. You. Understand. That.

But you go right ahead and make yourself look even more foolish than you already have. You're a pro at it.

Lol you state facts :rolleyes:

Cool to see how personally & emotionally invested you are in an internet forum.

They're my sigs that I created with suggestions and ideas from iE.

That's. Why. He. Gets. Special. Cred.

Do. You. Understand. That.

But you go right ahead and make yourself look even more foolish than you already have. You're a pro at it.

Why would I respond to something that is... oh, what's a better and nicer way to put this... ridiculous?

If the mods wanna do some investigating, they can go right ahead. But again, nice try.

Lololol since your jimmies are clearly rustled and it's bothering you so much, I'll just leave that one to fester.

But me and others know what's up, I have nothing to prove to you.

Why would I respond to something that is... oh, what's a better and nicer way to put this... ridiculous?

If the mods wanna do some investigating, they can go right ahead. But again, nice try.

Lololol since your jimmies are clearly rustled and it's bothering you so much, I'll just leave that one to fester.

But me and others know what's up, I have nothing to prove to you.

Archived