The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you guys think we go hard after Weber now?

Italia2006

Do we over pay a bit to get him now or do we wait and take a risk we can sign as a ufa?

I think Detroit and Philly will go hard after Webber but I do think he really wants to play here for a bit less.

I can't see Nashville losing another asset for nothing.

Short Answer YES.. Its gotta to be Panic in Nashville right now..

Don't think david polle is not On the Phone with Shea this very moment..trying to lock him up..

Long Answer, all the teams with this small window for winning the Stanley cup will throw the Kitchen sink at Nashville for a RFA with 1 year Left on his deal.. and doesnt look to be re-signing..

and I doubt Nashville will trade weber in there on Division.

Edler + Tanev + Jensen + 1st & 2nd for Weber

Don't think david polle is not On the Phone with Shea this very moment..trying to lock him up..

Long Answer, all the teams with this small window for winning the Stanley cup will throw the Kitchen sink at Nashville for a RFA with 1 year Left on his deal.. and doesnt look to be re-signing..

Do we over pay a bit to get him now or do we wait and take a risk we can sign as a ufa?

I think Detroit and Philly will go hard after Webber but I do think he really wants to play here for a bit less.

I can't see Nashville losing another asset for nothing.

Archived