The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

I would have to assume that this is a Fired GM situation. Whoever comes in to rebuild doesn't have to do any more work than the guy who is going to replace Howson will have to do in 4 months. And the team isn't bad, and he's ridiculous with draft picks. I would take what he has now over what he started with.

/user/5650-jli17/">JLi17 has been hired as GM of the small.png Toronto Maple Leafs.

/user/5650-jli17/">JLi17, I grant you permission to make trades if you wish, as everyone else had time to do the same. It would not be right for you to have otherwise.

Just make sure to PM all your confirmed trades to me first, so I can approve of them.

Heeeyyyyyy!!!!

Thanks guys. Happy to come aboard even though I'm hearing some mixed reviews about my team hahaha

Look forward to meeting everyone and getting in to some games. As soon as I get settled and have familiarized myself with my team I'd be more than happy to talk some trades (Scott Gomez anybody?)

- Justin/JLi17 [PSN ID+CDC]

Heeeyyyyyy!!!!

Thanks guys. Happy to come aboard even though I'm hearing some mixed reviews about my team hahaha

Look forward to meeting everyone and getting in to some games. As soon as I get settled and have familiarized myself with my team I'd be more than happy to talk some trades (Scott Gomez anybody?)

- Justin/JLi17 [PSN ID+CDC]

Archived