The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

So, just to give everyone a heads up, there may be a league cleanup before the end of this sim, this might leave the league a little more empty, and some solid teams just might open up, so if you have friends who wants to join, give me or Zack a head's up and we can get them set to join as a certain team, I already have an idea of who's getting the boot by weeks end here, and a few may, and may not surprise you guys.

So... Just informing everyone. If you scroll down the transactions in the league, Boston got a ridiculous trade with NYR, something that I didn't see nor accept, I'm currently trying to find out how this happened, and I've talked with him about it. From what it seems like it was the old NYR, and I don't know how this exactly went through...

I think the thing is no one knows who Bordson is. He's been a very good 4th line winger for me. He's only 25, has a wicked shot, is physical. Very underrated. Plus, Morrison, albeit old, is still useful and is essentially a stop gap replacement for helm in his lineup. Helm isn't this superstar player. He is fast, no doubt about that, but beyond that his stats or actual play isn't mind blowing. Even looking at the ratings and trade value, it's not off base. Morrison is a 77, Bordson is a 76. Helm is an 81 and is making more than Morrison and Bordson combined.

Well.. I mean I would have offered more myself as well if I knew he was available, but if you're actually content with that trade then I can't really argue..

On a secondary note, league cleanup is tonight @ around 10:30PST, and there will be quite a few teams getting the boot. I'm sure by now most of you have an idea of who's getting kicked, but I'll leave that for you to guess. ;)

So, the kickings have been done, and the teams removed have been Florida, Ottawa, & Nashville.

Florida and Ottawa have been constantly complained at for not playing their games, for the last 3 sims, it's about time they got removed from the league, if they want to b**** at me, they can go right ahead, they have served absolutely zero purpose in this league since they joined. To top things off, I got 4 lowball offers in my inbox of players leaving Ottawa for, guess who? His friends, with that, it wasn't that hard of a decision.

Nashville has only been temporarily removed from the league, and can rejoin when he's back from his inactivity, this is why you should TELL US where you go, when you go, like Buffalo/Colorado for example.

Minnesota finally came back on tonight, but unless he gets games in this sim, he will be removed at a later time.

Toronto needs to stop being such a d***.

He'e being a d*** to everybody it's starting to get on my nerves.

On another note, looking for D. Bobrosky is on the trade block Willing to trade Datsyuk must be a pretty good offer; not trading this sim mostly because I have an offer out to Philly.

Also, I need to play CHI NYI and LA. I'll be on for most of the day.

Archived