The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

Beluga Whale

I don't get why people are complaining about glitch goals quite frankly.. I've seen almost everyone do it (including both EDM and BUF) so don't act like your sh** don't stink.

Honestly, we've had this talk before, if you can't play defense, it's your own fault.

Out of Xbox Live gold, can not get a membership until Friday, will not be able to complete my game with WSH. Would I be able to assign my other account with gold on it to play the game? All I have to play is WSH and a CPU. I am trying to get a good shot at the playoffs and can not afford to lose any games due to sims.

So, back from vacation for two weeks and the roommates wrecked the disc drive in my xbox... i'm gonna try and fix it this weekend... I'll let you know if it'll be longer than a week... sorry dudes.. Trust me, I want to play, my team is slipping without me playing.. I was second in the west before I left.

So, back from vacation for two weeks and the roommates wrecked the disc drive in my xbox... i'm gonna try and fix it this weekend... I'll let you know if it'll be longer than a week... sorry dudes.. Trust me, I want to play, my team is slipping without me playing.. I was second in the west before I left.

Still listening to offers on Giroux. JM Liles and Luke Schenn are on the block as well. Looking for a solid 2nd line forward and a depth defenseman in return (will add a depth forward on my end).

I need Pittsburgh and New York Rangers tonight. I will not be able to play tomorrow, but I will be up until 1 or 2AM to get our games in.

Nice finally getting a deal made after about an hour of negotiations. Just like to add my trigger happy fingers accepted the trade. But Bernier was not to be traded it was supposed to be Nabokov. Next sim he will be traded back. Thanks again Anaheim :)

Anaheim has now backed out of original offer agreed to in sending Nabokov and wants Bernier. I have told him no that's not gonna happen cause it is not what we agreed to. He tells me he didn't want Nabokov or agreed to trading for Nabokov, but clearly you can see that's not the case.

Archived