Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beluga Whale

NHL 13 GM Connected Prestige Worldwide [Xbox] (Seven Teams Available)

3,157 posts in this topic

idk what you guys are talking about me being inactive honestly, ive been online everyday for the past 4 days for 2-3 hours

available whenever you want me on just msg me on xbox or if im not on xbox msg me on cdc and i will get on

idk what you guys are talking about me being inactive honestly, ive been online everyday for the past 4 days for 2-3 hours

available whenever you want me on just msg me on xbox or if im not on xbox msg me on cdc and i will get on

lol i will keep that in my mind from now on ;)

I need to play the Blues and Avalanche some time today, I'll be available for most of the day just message me.

Is he sG Killfeed? If so I wasn't sure about accepting him because he was Columbus before and he never played a game. And no, he can play immediately after he's accepted.

probably wont be on cdc tomorrow so i want to say that i am thankful for this league, along with the compete level, and the sportsmanship of the gms that are involved in Prestige worldwide. GREAT JOB GUYS!

probably wont be on cdc tomorrow so i want to say that i am thankful for this league, along with the compete level, and the sportsmanship of the gms that are involved in Prestige worldwide. GREAT JOB GUYS!