Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#17 *KESLER*

Canucks UBC practise schedule

24 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to find out when Canucks players practise at UBC? I am a UBC student and would love to meet them.

Does anyone know how to find out when Canucks players practise at UBC? I am a UBC student and would love to meet them.

I have always wondered this too. Anybody know where exactly to enter the building from?

I have always wondered this too. Anybody know where exactly to enter the building from?

Does anyone know how to find out when Canucks players practiCe at UBC? I am a UBC student and would love to meet them.

Hey there, I corrected your spelling mistake you made. I hope your school papers are not incorrect like that, otherwise you won't be graduating from UBC.

Cheers,

B

In Canada we use both actually.. "practice" is noun, and "practise" is a verb.

As in "you need to practise your English" vs "the doctors practice"

Hey there, I corrected your spelling mistake you made. I hope your school papers are not incorrect like that, otherwise you won't be graduating from UBC.

Cheers,

B

In previous years I would just roll into the thunderbird between 11am and 1 pm-ish. This time of year there are always roster players skating on the small rink, even if it isn't a formal practice.

It's usually a good place to see prospects and guys who are on a pro tryout, as well as guys from other teams who summer in the greater vancouver area.

sweeeeet.

^

Players: Kassian, Malhotra, Connauton, Edler, Hamhuis, Garrison, Weise, Tochkin, Schroeder, Rai. And Negrin.

fuuuuuuuuu.

I was like 30 feet away. Wish I had known. Would have sneaked out of my class to go and see them play. Was it an open practice?

If you look at the photo you can see that their the only ones inside the arena. My bet is it was a closed practice.