The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PS3 GM Connected League(Casual Play/Sim) (Full!)

LouKesBurr

Florida Panthers GM here,

Looking for: Top 4 RD, Starting Goalie (atleast 85 overall), top 6 wingers (lw and rw) or 2nd line center

OTB: Everyone but fleischmann, Weiss, Versteeg, and Huberdeau (unless trade greatly benefits me)

feel free to pm me offers, im open to anything at the moment. looking forward to hearing from you guys.

LouKessBurr contacted me today asking if I could take over commissioner duties, because he doesn't have time to keep up with running the league, so I should be taking over tomorrow.

I'll be advancing the league Wednesday night, and any games that haven't been played get simmed, in case you don't know. That's when trades take effect as well, every time the schedule advances.

I'll be looking to advance the schedule every 5-7 days hopefully, we'll see what pace everybody is playing at. If we want it faster, we can go sooner, or vice versa. I'll always post on here as well as on the board in the GMC two days ahead of time before I advance the schedule, so you can msg whoever you haven't played yet and get your games in.

Any questions or concerns, feel free to bring them to light.

Thanks, 2Guys1Puck.

Was just about to post, I'm advancing the league as we speak since anybody that has been actively commenting has requested it be moved ahead tonight. Next advance will probably be Sunday, but I'll touch base on here and on the GM board to make sure the majority of people are fine with it

The Dallas Stars wish the best of luck to Kari Lehtonen and would like to welcome Joe Pavelski and Antti Niemi to the organization.

Wants: 2nd Line Center, 2nd Line RW

OTB: Jagr, Morrow, Fiddler...anyone else(Benn, Eriksson, Roy...)can go for the right deal but one of the players otb have to be involved in the offer and my wants should be fulfilled.

-Dallas GM

Archived