The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Just to give everyone an update:

The scheduling looks like this League will be finished this week. I predict the SCF will be starting tomorrow, or Tuesday. That should only last a day or two. Thus, I am predicting our draft will start Thursday: in this forum. Once the draft is complete. I will create a new thread with the rules, lists, etc...and then I will create the League probably Friday/Saturday. We will then start Sunday as people fill up the spots. Which means nobody will be able to play their games until a certain time, one which I will announce. My hope is that people will be alive and active during the draft for we do not have to wait long periods in between picks.

The thing is I thought the reason for starting a new league was for updated rosters? Now were having a fantasy draft wouldn't it be better to just keep the same league. If be down just for regular rosters as a draft will take forever with people not being on a console to make their picks and the fact it's going to be alot of rounds to complete.

Maybe we should just have regular NHL rosters just my opinion though. Going to be hard to finish the draft.

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000002209 StartFragment:0000000454 EndFragment:0000002193

PlayingBurke

jp_2233

Xpl03ive

knucklechucker13

suresh19

bthanking

cedarman77

drisdacd

jhari09

habsNpats

canucks1414

halorko

eliterof4

kurupt07-

retentive

hockeyball87

amonshax

lancepaul22

dylpickled

bevertongue

formyhunny

Grandaddyp2234

harmankandola94

Deuce-MRP-

morphinecolin

DevilDan07

Currently there are 26 players. Let me know if there are any more people who are joining the league for the draft. These are PSN names with the exception of I think one...Beaver, I forgot your PSN.

Archived