The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I told him I'd give him his 2 goal lead back and finish playing him, I just wanted to make a point that I wouldn't deal with it anymore, and now he won't play me. Said there's been 2 glitches mentioned in the thread that "aren't allowed", and that wasn't either of them (haven't seen the ones he's referencing). I just told him to play honestly. I know at this point I'll most likely lose the series, I don't care. Like I said, I gave him the benefit of the doubt after games 2 and 3 because it does happen from time to time, everybody does it and has it happen to them. But by the 5th game, when he's clearly only trying to score that way I get frustrated. Like I said, I'll play him, give him his 2 goal lead back, and concede the series. I don't care. It's just a waste of time to play somebody that's just going to glitch their way through a series.

I like hamhuis2 idea we could even do that in a versus play game or I can even do that with anyone of you to prove you that I don't try to do glitch goals. I understand that you are disappointed 2G1P, but I only scored 9 goals in 6 games and you 8, the glitches doesn't affect the opportunity of the other to score goals, I just closed the play and scored one my chances.

Simple philosophy: if you score the same way more than twice, it's probably an exploitation of the game. The goalies, for whatever reason, cannot save certain goals. I dunno what EA was thinking. Anyways, if you are scoring the same goal over and over again...then you're cheating. Simple. I will tolerate that. It's not fun, nor real. If you are a victim of this, please inform me. I will warn the other player, if it continues I will suspend them for the series. It's not acceptable. Example, if Philly scores 3 out of his 4 goals by a wrap around, then there is a problem...simple. How about my example in game one against Minny. I won 3-2, my first goal was a rebound goal, I shot from the point and Kesler picked it top shelf on the rebound (legit) happens all the time. My second goal was a 2 on 1 break cross ice pass one time shot. Legit goal again, Backstrom even dived for it. And my third goal was a wrister in the slot top shelve, a legit goal (although can be abused at times). Nonetheless, you see my point. My goals were all different, same with Minny's in the game. So if you are scoring the same goal over and over, then there is a problem. And I will even give permission to a player to the leave game if they get scored on three times in a row by a exploited goal.

Like I said previously, I thought maybe it was happening by chance, or even if it just comes up, sure take the goal. But after game 4, I sent you a message telling you to stop, because it was clear that's ALL you were trying. It's not about closing chances, it's about skating down the ice, passing up an open shot in a good spot on the ice, to skate behind the net and try a cross crease pass or come out and roof it. It's cheap and you KNOW it is. I'll give you your lead, I'll take the loss, whatever. But you know you're just trying the same thing 20 times in a game and hoping it works 4 or 5 times. It may not be a legit "glitch", but you're taking advantage of it. I'm sure if I tried those all game every game, and all your 1 goal wins all of a sudden turned into 3 goal losses because I stop trying to score real goals and start scoring glitch goals instead, you wouldn't be too happy either.

Don't say "It's not fair" with me either, because you're the one glitching, and I'm still offering to give you your lead back and finish the series but you won't. You're the one not playing fairly or honestly. And yeah, you might be leading me by 1 goal in overall scoring in the series, but when all of mine or legit, and maybe 3 out of 9 of yours are legit, it paints a different picture. Don't try and skew it.

If you wanna play, I'll play. If you're going to be a wank about it, then we'll let everybody else decide. All I want is you to stop glitching, or at least not ONLY try and score glitch goals.

Honestly can you reallly tell everyone that I scored just 3 goals on the real same play in the whole series? I've scored on shot on a rush, on a 2-1 with a pass in the slot, on a deflected shot from the blue line, seriously I have scored from a lot of different ways and you can't really argue with that

I'd adjust the way I play if he would play me.. but now he won't. Told him multiple times that I'll give him his lead.

And no, for the majority, they've all been those same 2 goals. Compounded by the fact that you constantly try it, it's clearly on purpose. But whatever. Let's just play and get this over with.

The phoenix coyotes would like to congratulate the Edmonton Oilers on a great season and a hard fought series. It may have been a sweep but the games could have gone either way.

Game 1: 5-1 Phx

Game 2: 4-3 Phx

Game 3: 7-0 Phx

Game 4: 3-1 Phx

The Philadelphia Flyers have just eliminated the Carolina Hurricanes, they want to congratulate the Hurricanes for a very good serie it clearly could have gone either way in each games, I only won by one goal the last 4 games. I am sorry if you feel like the result isn't fair but I want you to know that there has never been a moment in this serie that I have tried by any way to take advantage of a glitch in the game and I hope that you will agree on that and get ready for the next season because you are a very good player with a very talented team.

Game 1 4-0 CAR

Game 2 1-0 PHI

Game 3 4-3 OT PHI

Game 4 2-1 PHI

Game 5 4-3 OT PHI

Again i dont think you shoudl HAVE to score different ways. I mean of course scoring the same goal 5 times and going for it all game is exploiting, but its simple IF YOU KNOW HES GOING FO RIT stop it lol

Ppl score glitches on me ALLLL the time, but w/e it happens. Welcome to video games. Shut people down if you dont liek how they score. Anaheim used to score the same goal all game and i jsut stopped him. And if he keeps goign for it, keep stopping him and youll win its that simple guys.

Saying you cant score the same type of goal is less real then the glitch itself.

Honestly, guys the ONLY way this is going to stop is if we just let every type of goal in. People will always complain about how people score and then ppl will get unfair warning because of sore losers (not saying anyone is).

Let every type of goal be scored. If a guy keeps doing it STOP him. Dont sit back and let him try the same goal 20 times. Its not hard.

I agree with pavel. I've beat quite a few 'exploiters' in this game and it's just proper defending.. or in my case, stellar goal tending :P

But in all seriousness when we play the game and we've found a way to score, wouldn't you generally try the same thing again? I know I do.. Don't get pissed because you lost lets remember this is just a game and who cares who wins as long as we are having some fun in the process. Take this time to go practice and come back ready for the next season.

I agree with pavel. I've beat quite a few 'exploiters' in this game and it's just proper defending.. or in my case, stellar goal tending :P

But in all seriousness when we play the game and we've found a way to score, wouldn't you generally try the same thing again? I know I do.. Don't get pissed because you lost lets remember this is just a game and who cares who wins as long as we are having some fun in the process. Take this time to go practice and come back ready for the next season.

Archived