The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I'm glad you feel the need to put a "formal complaint in" because I too wish to put one against you. What I would like to know is why when I come back to tie the game 4-4 in OT, I hit one of your guys injures him, I take the puck up the ice and you leave? The game drops. How am I the one leaving when that happens? Yes, our first game lagged and you were leading...but we replayed it. You were up 4-1 and you got that lead back anyways. I luckily came back and tied it. Then you leave because you were mad, obviously, and because I hurt a player. Now you're complaining...cool.

If I am such a quitter why are you even leading the series? lol Why not just leave from the start and not allow you ever to beat me. Why didn't I do that last playoffs? Why not always leave...it's not like anyone could do anything right? I'm Commish...so yeah, obviously there is some issue with your story. And I really do not feel like even playing you at all after this. It's very annoying.

Are you kidding me, I was leading 4-1 going into the 3rd period and by that you quit or lagged out, you wouldn't give me my lead and made me earn it by re playing the game how is that fair when I had that lead going into the 3rd period? Gives you a lot more time to come back am I right? Also the last game we played it was intermission and all of a sudden said you quit and again I was leading 3-0.

I for one feel like its a waste of time to have to keep replaying game two 3-4 times. I recall Minny left the league because you kept doing this to him. I'd like to play a fair game with you and have no more lag or drop out problems thanks.

If I recall Minny beat me in 5 games. So, again, if I'm leaving why would I be losing these games? What's the point? Your story makes no sense. If Minny left it was for other reasons--him not be able to glitch goals. Not because I so-called left his games, even though he still won the series. Please stop lying. If I wanted to do that stuff I'd just kick you or Minny from the league and just say you were cheating, right? Be a lot easier. So perhaps you should come up with a better story. You're talking to the Commish. If I wanted to win games, I'd just remove you, play your bots and win the series. Wouldn't that be so much easier?

Think before you accuse.

Thanks.

Archived