The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I know right?! Me too, not having Daniel or Cory sucks! My man Labarbara went in that game! I just lost 4-3 against L.A. but I almost came back in that game too, if it wasn't for the easy wrister top shelf, which scores 99% of the time.

Also, this is the trade deadline. The next advancement will end trades.

Better update your trade block. We'll have a frenzy: Let us say Saturday will be our Trade Deadline at a certain time. I will think more about it.

Sorry if Detriot has been active, I was under the impression that in previous weeks he wasn't responding. I never really gave him a chance. I don't see his CDC name on the first page.. is he not a member?

Oh and for the record, I work full time have 2 kids and am still doing school yet I find time to respond to messages and play games. Don't need to be told to 'relax'.

Sorry if Detriot has been active, I was under the impression that in previous weeks he wasn't responding. I never really gave him a chance. I don't see his CDC name on the first page.. is he not a member?

Oh and for the record, I work full time have 2 kids and am still doing school yet I find time to respond to messages and play games. Don't need to be told to 'relax'.

If people aren't on often, I don't have a big issue with it. Obviously it would be nice to have everybody be on at some point during the day to at least organize, but it's understandable if they can't be on every day. The thing that makes me mad is I run into so many people that are online and don't respond to messages, or say they're busy and can't play and then end up being in game over the next few hours while I'm online...

Archived