Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOB for MVP

CDC Virtual Hockey League (Red Wings & Flyers available)

2,461 posts in this topic

I don't get why such the fuss over Liles when you got Joni Pitkanen getting a 10 year deal when he is 32 in the game right now :P

Yo Mash, my Devils play your Avelanche on day 122. Shall we have a friendly wager on the match?

Not only will the loser considered impotent forever but will have to change his sig to whatever the winner sees fit for one whole month.

Yo Mash, my Devils play your Avelanche on day 122. Shall we have a friendly wager on the match?

Not only will the loser considered impotent forever but will have to change his sig to whatever the winner sees fit for one whole month.

I'm confident that my 27th placed team can man up and beat your 26th place team.

I'm confident that my 27th placed team can man up and beat your 26th place team.

I'm confident that my team will wank to our glorious victory, letting out a chewbaccan noise of success as they finish. Their wives will run into the living room concerned only to be comforted by "Don't worry honey, we just beat Crom, so I beat myself".

What?

Crom, your goalie is going to spring so many leaks you'll wish you had some caulking to seal him up again.

Are you prepared to give your goalie a large dose of wet caulk?

Stand down son.

Considering that Marty Brodeur is one of the best goalies in the history of the NHL and Khabibulin is one of the drunkest goailes in the history of the NHL, I don't think I'll have to worry about it.

Considering that Marty Brodeur is one of the best goalies in the history of the NHL and Khabibulin is one of the drunkest goailes in the history of the NHL, I don't think I'll have to worry about it.

That's dirty. You know what else is dirty?

Kovy using his 95 PH and 95 SC to score a hat trick on you.