The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

thats just comedy wwe doesn't really have. they try too hard nowadays with guys who have little to no charisma. the stuff with daniel bryan and kane were great. showed that kane can be used at anything and make the best of it. one of the most underrated guys today-- and for a big man such as himself to be on a full schedule, at his age, shows how conditioned he is.

almost like when steve austin was doing the comedy stuff with vince and angle in 2001, he had range

if anyone watched the the bottom line dvd, that's the segment where austin almost had taker crack up, jericho was trying so hard to hold it in and kane, well he had the mask on, for all we know, he could have been laughing his ass off. if it's comedy done right, it'll be just hilarious and just a fun segment

Yup when I saw that on your post I just remember the DVD

I'm still upset that TNA decided to keep him and Booker T over Christian.

Yeah Christian was awesome in TNA.

was a big fan of the coalition

Yeah some of the backstage stuff they did was funny. I really liked that goofy heel character Styles played. Him, Christian & Tomko really played well off each other.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Yeah me too, and Bryan is being a bit more serious too which I really like. That was one of my gripes.

it's one thing that john cena was guilty of and it just... irritated me to no end, how cena was never serious. he really wasn't. he lost the wwe title and comes out on raw like nothing happened, smiling to the camera and pandering to the fans. daniel bryan lost at summerslam and he's one pissed off guy and isn't coming out to joke around. he wants to get his hands on randy orton after being left laying week after week

Damn I was enjoying that so much until HHH starting talking about Big Show, then it kinda started to lose its luster for me.

I would prefer to have Orton be the guy talking back, cause it feels too much like the focus is on HHH IMO, though it is interesting that we have Show/Bryan tonight, I just hope they don't incorporate Big Show into this storyline any further.

I would much rather see it be about Bryan/Orton.

It was still a solid, good, effective opening segment though, even though the whole putting Bryan in a tough match thing is getting a bit repetitive.

it's one thing that john cena was guilty of and it just... irritated me to no end, how cena was never serious. he really wasn't. he lost the wwe title and comes out on raw like nothing happened, smiling to the camera and pandering to the fans. daniel bryan lost at summerslam and he's one pissed off guy and isn't coming out to joke around. he wants to get his hands on randy orton after being left laying week after week

Totally agree, his no selling and smirking like an idiot routine was one of the things I hated the most about Cena too.