Jump to content

Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE] pt 3


  • Please log in to reply
2948 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll Regarding Player Rental Trades (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want to allow trades for renting players?

  1. Yes. (5 votes [31.25%])

    Percentage of vote: 31.25%

  2. No. (11 votes [68.75%])

    Percentage of vote: 68.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1741 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Pittsburgh takes the 1-0 lead against Dallas with 2:02 left in the 2nd period.
  • 0

#1742 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:07 PM

Dallas ties the game up 2 minutes into the 3rd period.
  • 0

#1743 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Simmonds grabs the lead back a minute later. 2-1 Pittsburgh.
  • 0

#1744 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

Beautiful PP goal by Kovalchuk to make it 3-1 with 6:43 to go in the 3rd period.

EDIT: Gerbe adds an empty netter to win the game 4-1.

3 STARS

1.Nathan Gerbe 1G 3A 4P 0HITS 2S +3
2.Marc-Andre Fleury 1.00GAA .973SV% 37SA
3.Brad Boyes 1G 1A 2P 0HITS 4S +3

Edited by Danthecanucksfan, 01 December 2012 - 10:23 PM.

  • 0

#1745 Saint Michaels

Saint Michaels

    K-Wing Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined: 10-August 12

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

Nothing seems to go right for the Stars at all. Lost 5-1 to San Jose, as well as Andrei Markov for the rest of the season.
  • 0

#1746 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

DAL if you want to watch, I just have a quick thing to do in my other league but, say, 30mins?
  • 0

#1747 Saint Michaels

Saint Michaels

    K-Wing Regular

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined: 10-August 12

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

DAL if you want to watch, I just have a quick thing to do in my other league but, say, 30mins?

Yeah, 30 minutes should be fine
  • 0

#1748 CanucksFanMike

CanucksFanMike

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,535 posts
  • Joined: 28-September 11

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

The Winnipeg Jets would like to welcome the new GM of the Dallas Stars to the league!
  • 0
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#1749 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,445 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

Just got the message, sim is underway
  • 0

#1750 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

Yay
  • 0

#1751 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,445 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

I keep dc'ing mid sim. I'll try a few more times
  • 0

#1752 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

You can't use the XMB while simming otherwise it DCs. Not saying this is the case, but if you're going into XMB during the sim, that's why.
  • 0

#1753 mpt

mpt

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,445 posts
  • Joined: 08-November 03

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Sim worked fine, the last few weeks will be simmed at 4 am.
  • 0

#1754 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,815 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

Thank you mpt. I'm finally home now.
  • 0

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey


#1755 DollarAndADream

DollarAndADream

    Canucks Franchise Player

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,815 posts
  • Joined: 27-March 07

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

March 15th, starting the final sims of the season. In the West, 8th to 13th is separated by 3 points.... It's going to be a race.
  • 0

Posted Image
RIP LB/RR - Signature credit to JimLahey


#1756 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:57 AM

I hope I pull someone who actually watches games this year in the playoffs :P

Pulled St. Louis again in the first round :( Didn't watch a single game last year ...

Edited by n00bxQb, 02 December 2012 - 05:29 AM.

  • 0

#1757 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:34 AM

2016-2017 Playoff Tree


Western Conference


1. Calgary Flames (52-23-7) vs 8. Anaheim Ducks (38-32-12)

2. Nashville Predators (49-26-7) vs 7. St. Louis Blues (42-33-7)

3. Phoenix Coyotes (41-34-7) vs 6. Chicago Blackhawks (44-29-9)

4. Colorado Avalanche (47-26-9) vs 5. Edmonton Oilers (47-29-6)


Eastern Conference


1. Ottawa Senators (53-19-10) vs 8. Pittsburgh Penguins (38-29-15)

2. Carolina Hurricanes (52-21-9) vs 7. Montreal Canadiens (43-32-7)

3. New Jersey Devils (46-29-7) vs 6. Buffalo Sabres (46-29-7)

4. Florida Panthers (50-25-7) vs 5. Washington Capitals (49-25-8)


  • 0

#1758 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

Scoring system
Lose playoffs in Round 1 - 1 point
Lose playoffs in Round 2 - 2 points
Lose playoffs in Round 3 - 4 points
Lose playoffs in Round 4 - 6 points
Win Stanley Cup - 15 points

Win your division - 1 point
Win President's trophy - 1 additional point




Official Standings

  • 23- Posted Image Colorado Avalanche
  • 21- Posted Image Dallas Stars
  • 21- Posted Image Washington Capitals
  • 16- Posted Image Minnesota Wild
  • 15- Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins
  • 13- Posted Image St. Louis Blues
  • 12- Posted Image Carolina Hurricanes
  • 12- Posted Image Nashville Predators
  • 12- Posted Image Philadelphia Flyers
  • 10- Posted Image Buffalo Sabres
  • 10- Posted Image Ottawa Senators
  • 9- Posted Image New Jersey Devils
  • 8- Posted Image Columbus Blue Jackets
  • 8- Posted Image Phoenix Coyotes
  • 6- Posted Image Calgary Flames
  • 5- Posted Image Anaheim Ducks
  • 5- Posted Image Tampa Bay Lightning
  • 3- Posted Image Edmonton Oilers
  • 3- Posted Image Montreal Canadiens
  • 3- Posted Image Winnipeg Jets
  • 2- Posted Image Boston Bruins
  • 2- Posted Image Chicago Blackhawks
  • 2- Posted Image Florida Panthers
  • 2- Posted Image Los Angeles Kings
  • 2- Posted Image New York Rangers
  • 2- Posted Image Toronto Maple Leafs
  • 1- Posted Image Detroit Red Wings
  • 1- Posted Image New York Islanders
  • 1- Posted Image San Jose Sharks
  • 1- Posted Image Vancouver Canucks

Updated Standings

3 Points (1st Rd + Presidents) - OTT
2 Points (1st Rd + Division) - CAR, NJD, CGY, NSH, PHX
1 Point (1st Rd) - FLA, WSH, BUF, MTL, PIT, COL, EDM, CHI, STL, ANA
  • 0

#1759 shiznak

shiznak

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,257 posts
  • Joined: 05-August 03

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

Well, what do you know? Fowler is injured to start the playoffs, he's 3-for-3.
  • 0

3blms.png


#1760 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

2017 draft
  • Toronto Maple Leafs = 48.2% chance @ 1st, 51.8% chance @ 2nd
  • Tampa Bay Lightning = 18.8% chance @ 1st, 42.0% chance @ 2nd, 39.2% chance @ 3rd
  • Los Angeles Kings = 14.2% chance @ 1st, 56.1% chance @ 3rd, 29.7% chance @ 4th
  • New York Rangers = 10.7% chance @ 1st, 66.7% chance @ 4th, 22.6% chance @ 5th
  • Dallas Stars = 8.1% chance @ 1st, 74.7% chance @ 5th, 17.2% chance @ 6th
  • Minnesota Wild = 6.2% chance @ 2nd, 80.7% chance @ 6th, 13.1% chance @ 7th
  • Columbus Blue Jackets = 4.7% chance @ 3rd, 85.4% chance @ 7th, 9.9% chance @ 8th
  • San Jose Sharks = 3.6% chance @ 4th, 89.0% chance @ 8th, 7.4% chance @ 9th
  • Detroit Red Wings = 2.7% chance @ 5th, 91.8% chance @ 9th, 5.5% chance @ 10th
  • Vancouver Canucks = 2.1% chance @ 6th, 94.0% chance @ 10th, 3.9% chance @ 11th
  • Winnipeg Jets = 1.5% chance @ 7th, 96.1% chance @ 11th, 2.4% chance @ 12th
  • Boston Bruins = 1.1% chance @ 8th, 97.6% chance @ 12th, 1.3% chance @ 13th
  • New York Islanders = 0.8% chance @ 9th, 98.7% chance @ 13th, 0.5% chance @ 14th
  • Philadelphia Flyers = 0.5% chance @ 10th, 99.5% chance @ 14th
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • Division Winner
  • Division Winner
  • Conference Finalist
  • Conference Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Finalist
  • Stanley Cup Champion
1st through 14th picks are teams that missed the playoffs. They are entered into a lottery with the lottery winner moving up by up to 4 spots. The percentages of each possible pick are shown above.

15th through 26th picks are teams that were eliminated within the first 2 rounds of the playoffs, in order of their finishing position (worst record picks highest). Division winners always pick last.

27th and 28th picks go to the runner-ups in the Conference Finals (again, order of finishing position and division winners always pick last)

29th goes to the Stanley Cup runner-up and 30th goes to the Stanley Cup Champion.

Edited by n00bxQb, 02 December 2012 - 06:01 AM.

  • 0

#1761 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

I assume that since there are no waivers in the playoffs that I can send Hellberg down and call Pickard up to be my backup? If not, I'll switch them back.

Nashville Predators Western Conference Quarter-Finals Opening Line-up

R.J. Umberger - Joe Thornton - Matthew Halischuk
Nick Spaling - Michael Latta - Martin Erat
Josh Shalla - Paul Gaustad - Patric Hornqvist
Shane Prince - Simon Houle - Jaromir Jagr

Jay Bouwmeester - Shea Weber
Mattias Ekholm - Jonathon Blum
Chris Butler - Bruno Gervais

Pekka Rinne
Chet Pickard


Healthy Scratches: RD Teemu Laakso

Injuries:
C Craig Smith - 11 games (MCL Sprain)
C David Legwand - 14 games (MCL Sprain)
LW Gabriel Bourque - 20 games (MCL Sprain)
LD Roman Josi - 34 games (Broken Leg)

Edited by n00bxQb, 02 December 2012 - 06:19 AM.

  • 0

#1762 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

    Canucks Third-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts
  • Joined: 05-July 09

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

2016-2017 Nashville Predators Regular Season Summary

Team Statistics
Record: 49-26-7 (105 points, 6th)
Goals For: 238 (2nd)
Goals Against: 198 (8th)
Power Play Efficiency: 21.3% (2nd)
Penalty Kill Efficiency: 85.8% (4th)

Individual Statistics
Joe Thornton: 82GP, 22G, 36A, 58P
Matthew Halischuk: 77GP, 18G, 39A, 57P
Nick Spaling: 74GP, 25G, 18A, 43P
Martin Erat: 78GP, 21G, 21A, 42P
David Legwand: 78GP, 17G, 19A, 36P
Mattias Ekholm: 77GP, 7G, 28A, 35P
Patric Hornqvist: 80GP, 21G, 13A, 34P
Craig Smith: 75GP, 20G, 13A, 33P
Jay Bouwmeester: 82GP, 6G, 27A, 33P
Gabriel Bourque: 67GP, 11G, 19A, 30P
Jonathon Blum: 77GP, 2G, 28A, 30P
R.J. Umberger: 54GP, 15G, 14A, 29P
Shea Weber: 73GP, 4G, 21A, 25P
Jaromir Jagr: 77GP, 10G, 12A, 22P
Josh Shalla: 82GP, 7G, 14A, 21P
Bruno Gervais: 80GP, 5G, 14A, 19P
Roman Josi: 68GP, 2G, 16A, 18P
Paul Gaustad: 58GP, 7G, 10A, 17P
Michael Latta: 70GP, 6G, 7A, 13P
Chris Butler: 30GP, 5G, 2A, 7P
Teemu Laakso: 29GP, 1G, 4A, 5P
Juuso Puustinen: 8GP, 0G, 0A, 0P

Pekka Rinne: 39-19-7, 2.21 GAA, 93.1 SV%, 6 SO
Chet Pickard: 6-4-0, 2.61 GAA, 91.6 SV%, 0 SO
Magnus Hellberg: 4-3-0, 1.99 GAA, 93.6 SV%, 1 SO

Man-Games lost to injury: 125 games
  • 0

#1763 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

Yay! The penguins grabbed the last playoff spot!
  • 0

#1764 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

2016-2017 Playoff Tree


Western Conference


1. Calgary Flames (52-23-7) vs 8. Anaheim Ducks (38-32-12)

2. Nashville Predators (49-26-7) vs 7. St. Louis Blues (42-33-7)

3. Phoenix Coyotes (41-34-7) vs 6. Chicago Blackhawks (44-29-9)

4. Colorado Avalanche (47-26-9) vs 5. Edmonton Oilers (47-29-6)


Eastern Conference


1. Ottawa Senators (53-19-10) vs 8. Pittsburgh Penguins (38-29-15)

2. Carolina Hurricanes (52-21-9) vs 7. Montreal Canadiens (43-32-7)

3. New Jersey Devils (46-29-7) vs 6. Buffalo Sabres (46-29-7)


4. Florida Panthers (50-25-7) vs 5. Washington Capitals (49-25-8)

This should be a good series DAAD :P

Edited by mrsasaki, 02 December 2012 - 09:41 AM.

  • 0
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#1765 mrsasaki

mrsasaki

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • Joined: 19-May 12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

Buffalo Sabres Playoff Lineup:

Tyler Ennis - Cody Hodgson - Jason Pominville
Luke Adam - Jordan Schroeder - Johan Franzen
Matt Martin - Chuck Kobasew - Marcus Foligno
Joel Armia - Mikhail Grigorenko - Corey Tropp

Christian Ehrhoff - Jason Garrison
Mark Pysyk - Brayden McNabb
TJ Brennan - Joe Morrow

Ryan Miller
Jhonas Enroth

Injuries:
Tyler Myers- 18 games
Kyle Quincey- 8 games
Steven Shipley- 6 games
Mike Fisher- 3 games

Gonna be interesting, 2 scoring prospects on the 4th line because of injuries. Hope they do fine.
  • 0
CDC Sim Connected: Nashville GM
LOB (PS3): Boston GM

#1766 Tangelos

Tangelos

    Canucks First-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,031 posts
  • Joined: 16-April 12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

Top 5 point producers for the Panthers:

1. B.Richards (25G, 46A, 71PTS in 82gms)
2. J.Huberdeau (25G, 38A, 63PTS in 75gms)
3. J.Skinner (25G, 27A, 52PTS in 76gms)
4. J.Birkholz (36G, 15A, 51PTS in 82gms)
5. N.Leddy (10G, 40A, 50PTS in 75gms)

I must say this Birkholz guy really came out of nowhere, 24 goals with 12 games left to play then ends up with 36.

Edited by Doug The Thug Glatt, 02 December 2012 - 11:06 AM.

  • 0
Posted Image

Previously:
6OH!4, Doug The Thug Glatt

#1767 FinnNuck

FinnNuck

    Comets Prospect

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined: 28-April 11

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:56 PM

Phoenix Coyotes regular season statistics

Team stats
Record - 41-34-7
Powerplay - 10th, 18.1%
Penalty-kill - 6th, 85.2%
Goals For - 210
Goals Against - 196

Player stats

Forwards
1. Martin Havlat (GP 82, 17G, 42A, 59 PTS. )
2. Joffrey Lupul (GP 83, 31G, 22A, 53 PTS)
3. Radim Vrbata (GP 82, 22G, 22A, 44 PTS)
4. Marc-Olivier Vallerand (GP 78, 16G, 28A, 44 PTS)
5. Rene Bourque (GP 82, 12G, 16A, 28 PTS)

Defence
1. Keith Yandle (GP 82, 7G, 37A, 44 PTS)
2. Zbynek Michalek (GP 82, 7G, 32A, 39 PTS)
3. Oliver Ekman-Larsson (GP 72, 9G, 28A, 37 PTS)
4. David Rundblad (GP 76, 3G, 24A, 27 PTS.
5. David Schlemko (GP 71, 3G, 11A, 14 PTS)

Goalies
1. Jimmy Howard (GP 81, 2.28 GAA, .923Sv%, 8 shutouts)
2. Corey Crawford (GP 5, 2.20 GAA, .922 Sv%)
  • 0

CDC Sim Connected; Phoenix Coyotes lineup:

L1: M. Vallerand (81) - J. Tlusty (84) - M. Bodker (80)

L2: W. Carrier (81) - M. Backlund (83) - P. Lane (81)

L3: L. Adam (83) - B. Shinnimin (82) - A. Cogliano (81)

L4: J. Martinook (77) - H. Samuelsson (78) - R. Holloway (76)

D1: A. Martinez (84) - K. Yandle (85)

D2: D. Rundblad (84) - O. Ekman-Larsson (85)

D3: J. Smith (81) - M. Weber (81)

G: M. Visentin (83) - S. Down (80)


#1768 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

    Canucks Second-Line

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts
  • Joined: 08-January 12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Fleury out for 19 games :S


I believe in you Karlsson!
  • 1

#1769 coleman26

coleman26

    Canucks Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Joined: 09-August 12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

I've been waiting all day for Edmonton, is it poor form to watch a game without him (and then maybe another if he's not on by then?))
  • 0

#1770 Pure GM

Pure GM

    K-Wing Star

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined: 06-September 12

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

Wasn't able to set my playoff roster, 56ovr's in, now down 3-0 to PHX..

My bad for leaving the 'Enable' game view option on, ha.

GM (live) and Learn as they say : )

Have a good playoff Gents!

Stan H Bowman

Edited by Pure GM, 02 December 2012 - 05:31 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.