The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I've lost my phone and now I need a new one

gmen81

Another Samsung vs apple fanboy penis sizing contest? Isnt there enough threads for this? For those having decision making problems you could always try google or going to a store and trying out different phones. I live in a small town and our phone outlet allow us to test out different phones. I'm sure your local store would too.

Op, you can take all the advice from the several threads on the topic of phones and you will figure one thing out very quickly. All of us are different and view the phones we have as the best. Go find what's good for you because asking anonymous people on the internet for anything shows your looking for popular vote and cant/won't make decisions about what's good for you unless its cool to the masses.

Go get your IPhone because its all the rage with all the kids these days.

Op, you can take all the advice from the several threads on the topic of phones and you will figure one thing out very quickly. All of us are different and view the phones we have as the best. Go find what's good for you because asking anonymous people on the internet for anything shows your looking for popular vote and cant/won't make decisions about what's good for you unless its cool to the masses.

Go get your IPhone because its all the rage with all the kids these days.

Archived