The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

canucklax

Win the next game and my prediction of a Boston series win in 5 will be correct!

@Bob; I definitely don't mind this much sims and I am sure others love it too! Just remember if you have other things to do those come first.

About the Draft: We will be using the 2013 Draft Class, so do your homework on who to pick. A list for BPA's and picks for teams without gm's will be finalized closer to draft day, but it will be an online source available to everyone.

I was thinking of maybe simming all the 3 CHL leagues and we can use it to help scout some players.

Guys like Drouin, MacKinno, Jones will still be ranked top 3 as usual, but if someone else has a great season who is draft eligible then maybe we can move there draft rank higher

Thoughts?

I was thinking of maybe simming all the 3 CHL leagues and we can use it to help scout some players.

Guys like Drouin, MacKinno, Jones will still be ranked top 3 as usual, but if someone else has a great season who is draft eligible then maybe we can move there draft rank higher

Thoughts?

Archived