The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your Canucks in 3 to 4 years time.

Hunter.S-Kerouac

IF the Sedins are still playing at a high level, they need to be paired with a legit top flight right winger entering his prime. Jensen is a guy who I can see up there.

One thing we have to remember is how old some of these players will be in 4 years time. The only reason I still see the Sedins as top 6 wingers is because of their ability to play with eachother. Their chemistry is unmatched, and that is as great a weapon as any. The team will need Kassian and Jensen to be, simply put, awesome. Finally, Kesler will need to learn how to play with other players... hes been in the league for several years now and the only player hes consistently shown to have chemistry that translates into success is with is Burrows... its ridiculous at this point.

Barring any major trades or signings....

Sedin-Sedin-Jensen

Mallet-Kesler-Kassian

Burrows-Guance-Hansen

Volpatti-Lapierre-Friesen

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Tanev-Connaughton

Not even Mike Gillis could tell you what the roster will look like in 4 years. It's safe to assume we will see most of our top prospects on the Canucks. Canucks will pbbly do a rebuild around that time.

I'd rather be a Detroit type team, making the playoffs every year and having a decent shot at the cup every year. Lets not have bad years to rebuild, lets be consistent and hopefully our draft picks will be better than predicted (like Zetterberg and Datsyuk clearly were).

Archived