The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flashpoint

lx Birdie xl

I tried searching.. Found 1 topic that was archived so I couldn't post.. But the show just had its final episode last night. Amazing 2 part finish to the series. I wish it didn't end. Amazing show. I actually had a tear roll down my face near the end(not trying to give any spoilers for those that haven't watched it yet.) The writers did an amazing job.

r-FLASHPOINT-large570.jpg?12

One of my favourite shows. Flashpoint was an amazing series. It is not simply another cop show. It went over issues regarding the current state of society (terrorism, youth suicide regarding bullying or sexuality, parental kidnapping, the morality of certain decisions a cop faces, etc.) It was driven by issues most dear to our hearts, and I'm sad to see it end. Truly an amazing show.

I was a huge fan of the show... and I'm really sad to see it come to an end. Definitely picked it up a little more in the last two seasons.

That said, while it was a decent show, it wasn't great. The story-line was often a little on the cheesy/predictable side, although there were some pretty damn good episodes.

Again, sad to see it come to an end, but I think it did rightfully so.

Archived