The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo should be traded

RAMBUTANS

last time i checked they had the same line up playing infront of them. limiting the chances against Lu? so you're saying they purposely gave up scoring chances to Broduer but then Lu came in and they said whoa better not give up chances he sucks? bottom line the coaching staff thought Lu gave them a better chance to win and did exactly that.

last time i checked they had the same line up playing infront of them. limiting the chances against Lu? so you're saying they purposely gave up scoring chances to Broduer but then Lu came in and they said whoa better not give up chances he sucks? bottom line the coaching staff thought Lu gave them a better chance to win and did exactly that.

Surprised to hear you say this as you've given the impression a number of times that you don't like the Garrison signing at all - but I agree with you. Garrison brings a lot of positives.

I don't agree regarding Tanev however - he may not be a big, punishing player, but he's an inch taller than Lidstrom and only 5 pounds lighter at this point - and if there's anything Lidstrom has proven, it's that you don't have to hit or punish anyone to be an elite blueliner. I'm not saying Tanev is the next Lidstrom, but I am saying that he has very good hockey intelligence, exceptional poise and lots of potential - not to mention that he was a +10 in only 25 NHL games last year. Let's give him a chance before writing him off.

I am not writing anybody off.That was not the argument but your trolling is noted.

Garrison and Tanev are both positional d men.

Neither throws his body or their knuckles.

Ballard and Bieksa can throw both,Eddy can punish with the body while Hamhuis is also a positional d man.

There has to be more of a physical presence and Garrison's height and supposed excellent position play do not give the Canucks that.

Archived